First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Hells yah! Sounds awesome. Just ordered. Can’t wait, I should have it in time for race wars and my big race vs Johnny Chan.
He's running a Spoon racing engine straight from Japan so be careful....

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
Anyone have a video of their Jeeps running around with one of these bad boys installed yet?

elf883

First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JlU
Occupation
stationary engineer
Anyone have a video of their Jeeps running around with one of these bad boys installed yet?
not yet still waiting for it to be shipped

but u can check the video on the previous page of the install and the sound after

Semdaddy

First Name
Irfan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2.0 sport unlimited
I believe it’ll sound similar to the focus st with the same bov here’s a link

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
not yet still waiting for it to be shipped

but u can check the video on the previous page of the install and the sound after
Yeah I know, I was the one who posted the video. :LOL: I know how it’s gonna sound when you sit and rev a little, I’m just curious of real world driving.

Sponsored

elf883

First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JlU
Occupation
stationary engineer
Yeah I know, I was the one who posted the video. :LOL: I know how it’s gonna sound when you sit and rev a little, I’m just curious of real world driving.
gotcha
i think its gonna sound so niiiiice
that little whine when driving it and no whoooosh boooooo lets see who gets the thing first .. i dont know how good my go pro will pick it up though - ill have to try

Aspaztikcolon

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Got mine yesterday and installed. Sorry no video yet. Ummm, simple install but not very audible. Also im not sure how CJs video did it but my rev limiter kicks in while in neutral or park which leads me to believe they were just using sound clips.

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
Got mine yesterday and installed. Sorry no video yet. Ummm, simple install but not very audible. Also im not sure how CJs video did it but my rev limiter kicks in while in neutral or park which leads me to believe they were just using sound clips.
Interesting... hope to see sound clips soon. So it’s hard to hear even when driving?

Aspaztikcolon

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Interesting... hope to see sound clips soon. So it’s hard to hear even when driving?
I definitely need to have the radio off not just turned down but OFF. Window down helps then you need to listen for it. You have to be on the throttle above 4K RPMs then cut the throttle to get even a little sound. Its not something you can hear stopped at a traffic light though

Rploaded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Transfer case in neutral. Shift to drive and use your gas pedal. Make sure your t case has fully stopped before attempting to shift to park.

* warning it will take longer to stop spinning than you think* don’t worry as it will say vehicle speed too high to shift to park.
Sponsored