First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JlU
Occupation
stationary engineer
If you plan on treading deep water for this to be an actual issue, I'd stay stock or with the DV+ and no blow off to keep things sealed. Otherwise this shouldn't be an actual problem.
if your treading water this deep youll have other problems before the blow off :giggle:
Sponsored

Willys4x4

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler willys
Yup! That photo is with the recirculating (plumb-back) Turbosmart valve installed. We made the flange a two-piece design because many aftermarket blow-off valves use their own recirculation horn (the piece that the tube connects to). With the two piece design you can keep the Mishimoto connection, or remove the adapter and connect the BOV directly to the pipe if it has it's own horn. The flange is a pretty standard 3-bolt flange, so in the future when more BOVs are available, our pipe should be able to fit with most of them.

Thanks!
-Steve
How do I get one in Cali 😔

Sponsored

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0

elf883

First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JlU
Occupation
stationary engineer
have some1 buy it for you then ship it over to you
everything according CA can cause you serious death or harm , or have babies with 18 toes---- walking outside and getting hit by a bus will also harm you but they still have them there i hope lol - serious have some1 smuggle it in for you
lolol Snorkel up
if i need a snorkel, i want to be in some realllllly nice ocean watching reef fish swim around and sharks trying to eat me or something

Willys4x4

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler willys
have some1 buy it for you then ship it over to you
everything according CA can cause you serious death or harm , or have babies with 18 toes---- walking outside and getting hit by a bus will also harm you but they still have them there i hope lol - serious have some1 smuggle it in for you

if i need a snorkel, i want to be in some realllllly nice ocean watching reef fish swim around and sharks trying to eat me or something
Seriously 😐 I need to get out of Comifornia

Sponsored

OP
OP
huckleberryshin

huckleberryshin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Looking at the turbosmart dual port valve. Wondering if the code issues have been resolved?
Thank you!

diggs44060

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Rubicon
Looking at the turbosmart dual port valve. Wondering if the code issues have been resolved?
Thank you!
I installed Turbosmart DulePort 2021 JLRubicon Sunday along with a Mishimoto IC pipe and a S&B cold air intake.
No codes aftr install..
No codes yet.

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
I can second that with a TurboSmart BOV and aFe BladeRunner charge pipe. No codes and the sound under load is to my liking.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Is it worth installing the Go Fast Bits DV+ on the factory intercooler pipe, or would it be better to shelf it until getting around to ordering an aftermarket pipe? I'm leaning towards the Mishimoto intercooler pipe and intake.

I was intrigued by the talk of these higher quality made valves improving boost control and maintaining pressure vs the leaky factory plastic components. I also felt a noticeable difference after adding the Borla Touring Climber cat-back exhaust. The engine seems to rev a bit more freely, which has me interested in freeing up the breathing on the intake side. Eventually, after that foundation is done, a mild tune may follow if I find one that is focused on low and mid rpm's.

I'm interested in any of your thoughts. Thanks!

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Is it worth installing the Go Fast Bits DV+ on the factory intercooler pipe, or would it be better to shelf it until getting around to ordering an aftermarket pipe? I'm leaning towards the Mishimoto intercooler pipe and intake.

I was intrigued by the talk of these higher quality made valves improving boost control and maintaining pressure vs the leaky factory plastic components. I also felt a noticeable difference after adding the Borla Touring Climber cat-back exhaust. The engine seems to rev a bit more freely, which has me interested in freeing up the breathing on the intake side. Eventually, after that foundation is done, a mild tune may follow if I find one that is focused on low and mid rpm's.

I'm interested in any of your thoughts. Thanks!
I'd recommend it. Initially my thought process was if I was already wanting to do both, it would also benefit me in the way that I wouldn't have to finagle with those three bolts on the BOV - just assemble those two aftermarket elements and sub them into the engine bay after removing the plastic ones. Install proved to be much more of a pain, but at then end of the day it was still worth it to not lose any screws in the engine bay. The aluminum IC pipe (I went aFe) and BOV (TurboSmart) have seemed to have had a real improvement in acceleration. I'm not sure if it's just me getting on the skinny more frequently though, but I can feel it in the butt dyno. The IC pipe is also much more audible when building and holding boost, although reinstalling my engine cover quickly quieted it if that's not your thing.

Jeep Wrangler JL Aftermarket blow off valve? IMG20220523115511

Jeep Wrangler JL Aftermarket blow off valve? IMG20220523115518
Sponsored