Sponsored

After tuning 2018 JL with Tazer, does computer have a mind of its own???

Stickman3

First Name
Aloysius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sport JL
I tuned my gears, tire size and led turn signals, all good. I am one of those few that actually likes the auto stop. So after tuning auto stop worked as it was supposed to, Then just recently auto stop wasnt working. I turned on and off with autostop button, and it didnt have any effect . Then after most days of it not working, it worked today....I didnt mess with this at all during tuning...Does the computer start disabling things on its own?????
Sponsored

DDXDesign

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSS
I tuned my gears, tire size and led turn signals, all good. I am one of those few that actually likes the auto stop. So after tuning auto stop worked as it was supposed to, Then just recently auto stop wasnt working. I turned on and off with autostop button, and it didnt have any effect . Then after most days of it not working, it worked today....I didnt mess with this at all during tuning...Does the computer start disabling things on its own?????
Same, even after I unmarried the Tazer and sold it (because I am going back down in tire size). Autostop is not doing its thing at all, and with the traffic and lights around here I do like it (statistics be damned).