After Market Warranty

DaveK88

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep CJ7 2018 Wrangler JL Sahara 2016 CTS-VSport
Any one here ever deal with Delta Direct after market warranty co. I just received a quote of $950.00 for a 0 deductible 8 year 125,000 mile complete coverage warranty.

Has anyone ever dealt with these people?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Dave K
Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Dave, I suggest you stay away from a third party warranty company. The reasons are to numerous to post, and all are bad. I know from experience as a local dealer sold me one when I thought he was selling the genuine Ford warranty. It was a load of crap each time I tried to use the thing. To many loopholes. If you're looking for an extended warranty the best is to stay with the genuine FCA warranty. I bought mine from Clay Robbins at www.robbinsmotors.com, and saved a bunch of money over my dealers quote. There are several other dealers here that sell the FCA warranty at decent prices.

The good thing about the genuine extended warranties is they are in the dealers computers, and easy for them to see what you have. With the third party ones the dealer has no idea what the coverage is, and has to call the warranty company for the details. Then he has to call another number to get the work OK'ed. That can take a long time, and everyone has to wait.

Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I laugh at the ones that come in the mail warning you that your warranty is about to expire. When you actually read the form it doesn't even say what vehicle it's for...
These companies are tenacious. I get the mailings all of the time. Even got one for the wife's new Mustang. The ones I really hate are the spam calls that come in every now, and then.

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
These companies are tenacious. I get the mailings all of the time. Even got one for the wife's new Mustang. The ones I really hate are the spam calls that come in every now, and then.
And the ones that come for a vehicle that you sold 4yrs ago.

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
I get tempted to call just to hear the sales pitch, but then they have your phone# and will harass you that way.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I laugh at the ones that come in the mail warning you that your warranty is about to expire. When you actually read the form it doesn't even say what vehicle it's for...
My boss has a sign on his door saying he's on vacation until such and such, DO NOT CALL ME. I've been looking at this sign for days, and I couldn't help myself. I finally broke out my pen, and scrawled, "I need to get in touch with you immediately to discuss your vehicle's warranty."

Chupacabra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I wish it was just every now and then. I get one EVERY DAMN DAY from 10-11am. Always a different spoofed number too so impossible to block. I just ignore most calls anyway but I see it in my call logs.
Sponsored