Affordable Rotopax mount for spare tire

overcrawler

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
That looks really nice. I can't find them online except for a FB page. Where did you get it?
Message them directly. They’re quick to respond. The owner is an amazing guy. They have a lot more products coming.

Otherwise they are also available through DCD Customs in Chatsworth.
Sponsored

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Is that bracket mounted to the mopar tailgate reinforcement? That looks good! I would not want it on all the time, but I could see bolting it on for certain trips.

Sponsored

bryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini, F250, Forester, 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
At a guess, @Blu bi Kong 's as seen here. Looks a lot like what I want in a mounting plate.
I have @Blu bi Kong's plate too. It is incredibly stout and has worked very well for me. I use it with the Rotopax locking mount and the Fuelpax 3.5 gallon container. Rotopax disclaim using that mount and container together, but I've had no problems.

Sponsored

UtahRubi

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I'm looking at getting the new AEV rear swing out bumper with the fuel caddy like they've offered for the JK's. Super clean. Also check out Justin B. McBride's Youtube vid on the Trailpax Pax Rax. Removable when not needed. Pretty cool.

baggio16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubicon
I'm looking at getting the new AEV rear swing out bumper with the fuel caddy like they've offered for the JK's. Super clean. Also check out Justin B. McBride's Youtube vid on the Trailpax Pax Rax. Removable when not needed. Pretty cool.
I'm using this right now. I have fuel on one side and a water tank on the other. It's been great so far.
Jeep Wrangler JL Affordable Rotopax mount for spare tire DSC01018

Sierra

First Name
Sierra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
link.sierrar.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2015 BMW 328i F30
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
eCommerce Developer
Vehicle Showcase
I'm using this right now. I have fuel on one side and a water tank on the other. It's been great so far.
Jeep Wrangler JL Affordable Rotopax mount for spare tire DSC01018
It looks great, but seems expensive...

Thinking to buy a set, sell one side and figúrate how to prevent to being stolen. Also lock the gas tank 🤔
Sponsored