First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392
Occupation
Accounting & Finance
Came across these on youtube yesterday and didn't see anything on them yet. One of these retains the loud and quiet mode while the other eliminates it. I'm still waiting to hear the Borla system but thought I'd share. Enjoy!

Sponsored

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Came across these on youtube yesterday and didn't see anything on them yet. One of these retains the loud and quiet mode while the other eliminates it. I'm still waiting to hear the Borla system but thought I'd share. Enjoy!

Not sure why AFE chose to use both an X and H pipe on their exhaust…seems counter intuitive/productive to me. Usually it’s one or the other. Glad we’re getting more options! *Edit* After more reading the H pipe is used to reduce drone.

This is the best sounding 392 replacement exhaust I’ve heard. I’m a H pipe only fan myself on these Hemi’s. Gives them a deeper old school muscle tone. Hoping to see AWE come out with an exhaust as well. Their TRX exhaust sounds amazing.

Last edited:

WOO_A_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon
$3300 for a mid pipe system from a company with spotty products? Hard pass as I can't justify the stock sound vs this one unless all you want to do is get rid of the muffler

Hpc3

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler(s)

Happy to have options... I think the Jeep team got the exhaust almost perfect from stock imo. I'd like it to be a little deeper in tone but its damn near perfect as-is, especially with the dual sound aspects.

I'll keep watching for new options but I can honestly say this is one area that doesn't need fixing from a new car/truck purchase perspective.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
I’m thinking hard of just removing the resonator and calling it good…$3K is wayyy too expensive and could be spent on other mods. Hell I could buy a Comp Cams Stage 1 HRT kit, Hellcat Lifters and a tune for ~$2500. That would get you wayyy more performance wise than an exhaust.

Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Happy to have options... I think the Jeep team got the exhaust almost perfect from stock imo. I'd like it to be a little deeper in tone but its damn near perfect as-is, especially with the dual sound aspects.

I'll keep watching for new options but I can honestly say this is one area that doesn't need fixing from a new car/truck purchase perspective.
Agreed. The only small drawback is the drone with the valve open. Otherwise pretty much 👌🏼

OP
OP
MC3_

MC3_

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392
Occupation
Accounting & Finance

I completely agree, I really like it stock and an exhaust is not on my list of immediate mods. But I do like to hear the different options that come to market.
Sponsored