aFe Power cold air intake for 2.0T

Newyorkyan

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon
Looks like aFe power made a cold air intake for the 2.0 turbo. Anyone buy this yet for their 2.0t? If so a review on it would be greatly appreciated! Looking to purchase the magnum force stage-2 xp pro
Sponsored

OP
OP
Newyorkyan

Newyorkyan

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon
I just ordered mine. I will let you know how it is once installed. Hoping it doesn't throw a code.
Awesome! definitely looking forward to hearing back from you! Which one did you go with?

Robbys3m3

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
hi there,
any update on impressions of the intake installed?

Sponsored

Engmoreau

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLRU
Anyone installed this CAÍ? Interested in what’s the mpg and power.

Semdaddy

First Name
Irfan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2.0 sport unlimited
I’ve ordered it and have been told it will release in February - the wait is killing me

Sponsored

Morser2.0turbo

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2.0
I just purchased the stage 2 cold air intake but are you guys running a tune after you install it? I've been doing some research and some people say the air to fuel mixture will be wrong and can cause damage to your engine and other say it'll be okay. another comment a guy made was if you don't tell the car with the tune that you changed the air intake system you're not getting the full potential it offers. True or false.

Jnrscaping

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara
I just purchased the stage 2 cold air intake but are you guys running a tune after you install it? I've been doing some research and some people say the air to fuel mixture will be wrong and can cause damage to your engine and other say it'll be okay. another comment a guy made was if you don't tell the car with the tune that you changed the air intake system you're not getting the full potential it offers. True or false.
Did anyone receive their intake yet? Estimated ship date? It’s been pushed back 3 times already and updates...

GiovanniG87

First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Did anyone receive their intake yet? Estimated ship date? It’s been pushed back 3 times already and updates...
My estimated ship date was pushed back a few times as well. No intake yet, AFE customer service is telling me it will release sometime in April.

GGguy77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
My estimated ship date was pushed back a few times as well. No intake yet, AFE customer service is telling me it will release sometime in April.
I can't stand companies that give a date and keep pushing it out. Unethical. They are taking the money before they have a product. This ain't Kickstarter!!!

GiovanniG87

First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I can't stand companies that give a date and keep pushing it out. Unethical. They are taking the money before they have a product. This ain't Kickstarter!!!
100% agree!! I am ready to just cancel with AFE and wait for another company to come out with one. Its only a matter of time before parts starting flowing for the 2.0
Sponsored