First Name
Clover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maintenance Manager
Heeeeeyyyy... Sorry to zombie a super old post like this but I think it's necessary to keep everyone in the loop that is looking at investing in an exhaust system.

Less than 2 years of ownership and the muffler went bad :crying:

Started developing a weird noise slowly over time till it got too loud and unbearable. But that shouldn't be a problem because aFe has a warranty!

Ended up being a problem since aFe wouldn't return my calls or emails. Even got told twice over the phone that they'd be in touch. No response, so I gave up.

From the ashes though, I've got a much more interesting and experimental setup in the works. Stay frosty cuz I'll be making a new thread in the next coming weeks :idea:
Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I don't want to have my jeeps exhaust look--UNFINISHED !

Using the DYNOMAX TURBO (tucked high), I use the ATTRACTIVE TIPS, WHICH ARE LESS THAN A 1 MINUTE REMOVAL-
Before any rougher trails are traveled-
SUNP0175_zps07b6wtxw.jpg

JIMBO
I would have smashed that setup already on some nice rocks.I have to go another path...

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport; 2014 Grand Cherokee Ltd
Heeeeeyyyy... Sorry to zombie a super old post like this but I think it's necessary to keep everyone in the loop that is looking at investing in an exhaust system.

Less than 2 years of ownership and the muffler went bad :crying:

Started developing a weird noise slowly over time till it got too loud and unbearable. But that shouldn't be a problem because aFe has a warranty!

Ended up being a problem since aFe wouldn't return my calls or emails. Even got told twice over the phone that they'd be in touch. No response, so I gave up.

From the ashes though, I've got a much more interesting and experimental setup in the works. Stay frosty cuz I'll be making a new thread in the next coming weeks :idea:
Any update to this? What happened to the muffler? Did you ever get any response from AFE?
Sponsored