First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
The overall sound of the two, have a great sound to me. the exhaust doesn't have any drone, and the air intake has a better sound than all the K&N intakes I have had in the past. deeper tones. Not sure if this helps?

Sponsored

Ptevo03

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 cj7 and 2018 Rubicon
Anyway you can track it to see if you picked up any mpg's? Did the exhaust make any noticeable differences?

OP
OP
klhjeep2018

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Anyway you can track it to see if you picked up any mpg's? Did the exhaust make any noticeable differences?
So far no difference in mpg. But to soon to tell. I don’t think the exhaust added any hp. But the intake and the exhaust together sure feels quicker at acceleration to my butt in the seat. The sound of the exhaust which I installed a week before getting the intake was worth it to me. I was on the fence before purchasing either of these 2 upgrades. But me 100% happy with both!

OP
OP
klhjeep2018

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
This ^ and can you upload a video clip so we can hear the intake? Inside the cabin at WOT.
Sure I will get a sound clip as I can. It’s raining here in Wv today. As soon as it stops I will record it on my phone.

Vandy23

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JlU Sahara
How do you like the DynoMax set up? Any sound clips? I have been back and forth so many times! Really looking for a black muffler but willing to go stainless if sound is really good

Sponsored

OP
OP
klhjeep2018

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
How do you like the DynoMax set up? Any sound clips? I have been back and forth so many times! Really looking for a black muffler but willing to go stainless if sound is really good
I love the Dynomax, no drone at all. I was on the fence as well. Glad I made the choice I did. I’ll try to get a clip tomorrow.

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I really appreciate my DYNOMAX SUPER TURBO CAT BACK MUFFLER and The sound is very subdued--not loud or RASPY/DRONE NEVER a whimper when not tromped on !

Go to the VENDOR section here and listen to the DYNOMAX SUPER TURBO there and/or go to you tube and listen to the DYNOMAX SUPER TURBO on the late JKs--same engine-

W.E.

JIMBO