AEV Turnkey ETA Update

w1ndshear

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Just reached out to the boys at AEV who are saying they still don't have an eta on the turnkey kit. I did however get that the front bumper will be out in October.

Might have to consider going other options, the 3.6 just isn't doing it for me.
Sponsored

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
Just reached out to the boys at AEV who are saying they still don't have an eta on the turnkey kit. I did however get that the front bumper will be out in October.

Might have to consider going other options, the 3.6 just isn't doing it for me.
Dakota customs has a turnkey hemi swap and make their own kit with an option to upgrade the transmission.

Wildmank99

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 xj and 18 JL rubicon
Occupation
Military
America most wanted 4x4 also has a kit that they sell

Sponsored

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
Okay so it's all the same kit. Works for me then and gives people options for the installer they want to use. I agree on the 8HP75 for the torque increase that over the stock 8 speed is a must.

Wran Gar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Dakota customs has a turnkey hemi swap and make their own kit with an option to upgrade the transmission.
We bought a turnkey hemi swap kit for jl hemy swap kit (according to the manufacturer, turn it on and work), but in practice it turned out to be much more complicated, especially with regard to the gearbox. there are no answers to requests to the manufacturer for many months. They just ignore us. We are very far away and are in a dead end.