• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington AEV / Sy-Klone prefilter for snorkels

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Sy-Klone prefilter for a 4in snorkel. This is what AEV sells for their snorkel. They seem to be just shy of $200 new, so how about $100 for mine. This fits JK & JL jeep wranglers and Colorado trucks with AEV snorkel. It should fit other brands w/ 4in diameter snorkel (OD). Willing to ship.

It’s in great shape functionally. Screws have some rust on their heads, but this isn’t going to affect anything. This was on my JK w/ AEV snorkel and it worked great. If your snorkel inlet diameter is 4in (outside diameter) or slightly less then this should fit

It works very well for filtering our dust and junk prolonging the life of your engine filter. I’ve been on some dusty trips where before I had this I’d have to change or blow out my filter after a few days. After I had this my engine filter was pretty clean at 15000 miles. I will be doing one again when AEV finally releases a snorkel for the diesels.
Jeep Wrangler JL AEV / Sy-Klone prefilter for snorkels 796FF243-B2A4-47FD-A035-0D8C4935DFEF

Jeep Wrangler JL AEV / Sy-Klone prefilter for snorkels 9C48B776-6720-4BA8-AD0C-CC630B82CF80

Jeep Wrangler JL AEV / Sy-Klone prefilter for snorkels 06299F11-5FED-4DA7-9DE1-22FDABAB553A

Jeep Wrangler JL AEV / Sy-Klone prefilter for snorkels 8A0FA1FD-E9EF-43C2-8906-617780EEAF3A
Sponsored

Ricootje0311

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger Sport S Unlimited 2019 JL
Occupation
Pilot
Is it still available? Would you be willing to ship ? I will be in Seattle in about a week for 3 days.