OP
OP
HockeyPuck

HockeyPuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara North Edition
Came so close to Borah’s and finally went with the ones I can never spell. They are more satin then Matt. How is ride with AEV lift? Looks great! Really like white .
In my short time with it the ride is the same as stock, have a few longer trips this week so we will see how it really is. Thanks I am happy with how it came out. I almost went with white Saverge’s just like borah more
Sponsored

OP
OP
HockeyPuck

HockeyPuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
what size tire is that? I love the look! I have the same wheel, I actually prefer it without the rings.
The tire is a 35 x 11.5 50R17 Toyo Open Coutry A/TIII. Rides great loving the look more every day.

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
The tire is a 35 x 11.5 50R17 Toyo Open Coutry A/TIII. Rides great loving the look more every day.
That tire is on the top of my list when I need to replace my Duratracs. One inch more narrow.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HockeyPuck

HockeyPuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What else have you added since the lift and tires and wheels?
At this point I just did the lift, wheels/tires and sun rider. May do bumpers soon though just can’t figure out which ones I like

OP
OP
HockeyPuck

HockeyPuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have been really happy with the Toyo‘s perform well on road and what little off reading I have done so far. Good on road and minimal noise

AUSTIN24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Thanks, These are they Onyx
thanks for letting me know, I just ordered a set of onyx with the silver rings, was really back and forth between onyx and the satin black. I like the look of yours so it should look great too.
Sponsored