AEV Procal Snap JL

Whytlytnin

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Recently installed the AEV procal snap on my JL sport. I upgraded to 285/75r17 ridge grapplers a few months ago and it made the jeep feel alot more sluggish requiring more gas pedal effort to make the trans downshift and to accelerate. Also experienced alot of shifting on the highway to maintain speed. After the Recalibrating with the procal it has greatly improved the gas pedal effort and shift points to make up for the larger tires. Just wanted to post this for anyone considering the AEV procal snap it’s definitely worth it. I am suprised by how much it has improved the driving experience.

Install was a bit of a pain in regards to the tight space under the driver side footwell to install the connectors into the OBD but not too difficult. YouTube vids definitely helped.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Recently installed the AEV procal snap on my JL sport. I upgraded to 285/75r17 ridge grapplers a few months ago and it made the jeep feel alot more sluggish requiring more gas pedal effort to make the trans downshift and to accelerate. Also experienced alot of shifting on the highway to maintain speed. After the Recalibrating with the procal it has greatly improved the gas pedal effort and shift points to make up for the larger tires. Just wanted to post this for anyone considering the AEV procal snap it’s definitely worth it. I am suprised by how much it has improved the driving experience.

Install was a bit of a pain in regards to the tight space under the driver side footwell to install the connectors into the OBD but not too difficult. YouTube vids definitely helped.
Glad to hear you were able to get her all sorted out and feeling right again. Happy wheeling!