• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: AEV Pintler Wheels - 17" satin black +10mm offset (Columbus, OH)

Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubi
Sold

IMG_0838.jpeg

IMG_0839.jpeg

IMG_0837.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
I like these wheels. I wish they were the new ones for the JL.

Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: Ape
OP
OP

Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubi
I have since removed them... but had on my JL for a few months. This is on stock rubicon (33") K02's.

They did fit quite well. But I am more of a fan of the stock offset.

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

ChrispyJL

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk"N JLU Sport s
Occupation
Building Mechanic
wow very nice deal, should sell pretty fast.
if they were the gun metal flavor I would have been there yesterday lol

Sponsored

Boston Mike

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU Rubicon
Thanks for the pics. Did you have the spare on as well? Was it a problem with the backup camera?

OP
OP

Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubi
I put the naked Pintler on the spare tire carrier to test fit. The camera just barely fit over the bore (hole where center cap is). It worked fine, but I didn't like it. So I kept the OEM wheel as a spare and used a tire cover. In the thread mentioned above you may want to ask the Pintler users how they like the wheel as a spare and if they had any issues.

strokercamaro

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 JKU
These are JK specific offset (+10mm), however they do fit the JL nicely. You will get a little pushout from the fender. You can read about JL fitment on this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/aev-pintlers-they-fit.7602/#post-348086

They are in perfect condition... zero scratches, rash, etc. No TPMS (they will use the sensors currently on your JL). Only reason I am selling is I found a new set of wheels. Retail new is $235 per wheel.

$500 & Local Pickup (NW side of Columbus, OH). I can ship, but I suspect it will be cost prohibitive. Shipping not included.

IMG_0838.jpeg

IMG_0839.jpeg

IMG_0837.jpeg
Hi
Are these still available?
Sponsored