First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I just want to buy their bumpers for the JL...already have a badass jeep.
Tom, at this rate you'll need to buy a turnkey Jeep from them to strip for the bumpers/carrier. Not sure waiting for them ala carte is going to work for you. :)
Sponsored

toolaide4fit

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Occupation
IT Manager
Tom, at this rate you'll need to buy a turnkey Jeep from them to strip for the bumpers/carrier. Not sure waiting for them ala carte is going to work for you. :)
Lol, I don't think I am going to sell my jeep and order another one and have them put a $16,000 kit on it...I will buy another bumper first...wouldn't piss that much money away. Don't think it is worth that kind of money.

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
AEV has burnt a lot of bridges with their shit communication. In the short run, they’ve lost sales. If available a year ago, I would have bought front and rear. Now, Ive moved in to something lighter and don’t really care when their stuff comes out.

In the long run, they’ve lost customers... which is more important than sales. I don’t ever see myself buying anything from them, not for this vehicle or any in the future.

Ignore the customer base that built your brand and see where it gets you.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
AEV has burnt a lot of bridges with their shit communication. In the short run, they’ve lost sales. If available a year ago, I would have bought front and rear. Now, Ive moved in to something lighter and don’t really care when their stuff comes out.

In the long run, they’ve lost customers... which is more important than sales. I don’t ever see myself buying anything from them, not for this vehicle or any in the future.

Ignore the customer base that built your brand and see where it gets you.
I agree, but I'm not sure that it's ineptitude or a strategic decision. I think that the JK built their business, but they've moved on from Jeeps to trucks. It happens. As I've previously said, sometimes you have to dance with who you took to the prom. They've chosen to look for prettier dance partner.

Sponsored

DizzyIzzy

First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 AEV JL370 - Hellayella JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
On each vehicle's page, you can click "window sticker" and see the price, average $80k.
Whoa... I just checked their window sticker and the vehicle prices are much higher than what you would pay for a Rubicon if you would get a good deal from the dealer.

The AEV packages are fixed price but I wonder if you could negotiate on the vehicle price.

I bought mine separately and had it drop shipped to them.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Do you know some that look like this, with this offset?

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Black Rhino has some that come close to the design. AEV never released the specs of that wheel as far as I know, so I can’t speak on that. From what I’ve read it’s looks like BR has only released this for the Asian cars so probably gonna have to wait for Jeep compatibility.

7D135589-05C0-4991-B9AC-FDBBDE9A7864.png

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Black Rhino has some that come close to the design. AEV never released the specs of that wheel as far as I know, so I can’t speak on that. From what I’ve read it’s looks like BR has only released this for the Asian cars so probably gonna have to wait for Jeep compatibility.

Jeep Wrangler JL AEV JLU Wrangler Build [SEMA 2019] 7D135589-05C0-4991-B9AC-FDBBDE9A7864
I do like that one.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Not sure if the offset works for a Wrangler, but The Fast Lane Truck went with a similar set of Mopar Steel Wheels (which is basically the spare wheel for a Gladiator). FF to around 2:55.
Sponsored