AEV JL Wrangler Products & Builds [SEMA 2018 - JLWF Coverage]

ZONA.OVRLND

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Follow on IG @ zona.ovrlnd !! 2018 JLUR Bright White, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
Where can i buy this aev full width rear bumper with tire carrier also this would fit 2019 jeep wrangler jl right?
You’ll probably want to read the posts on this thread amigo

Advertisement

Nixx

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Where can i buy this aev full width rear bumper with tire carrier also this would fit 2019 jeep wrangler jl right?
This thread has been waiting 2 years (almost) for these bumpers with no hope in sight. Pretty much your only option for finding one would be to trade your JL for an brand new AEV dealer edition, or get lucky finding a wrecked AEV edition that you could salvage off of (e.g. a unicorn).
I gave up and got the LOD Destroyer rear, lots of easy to swap accessories.

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude
Last I called AEV they said they were targeting end of September, first week of October for the release. I was excited after the call that the deadline would be hit and we would finally get what we've been waiting for but I failed to ask one very important question. Which year. I have had the money sitting aside for these for a year and change now just waiting for the moment to submit my order. The frustration is real.

Last edited:

crbrenny

First Name
Chad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Still no bumpers on their website, but I do see they added the snorkel...pretty sure thats new

Advertisement

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Advertisement