Sponsored

AEV JL Wrangler Products & Builds [SEMA 2018 - JLWF Coverage]

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Any word on when or if they’ll release a ProCal for the JL. I know they’ve got the Snap version with the lift kits out now but i’m wanting something more full featured like they have for the JK.
Sponsored

cjaama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Absolutely agree, when I bought my JL this weekend, the I visited the service desk and they told me roughly the same story; production was stunted by issues with getting "tools" to make the stamped steel parts.

I would rather wait for AEV products than jump the gun and spend 3/4 the money on inferior product just to "have it now." After owning a JKU with the AEV system, I simply cannot bring myself to buy any other brand. Their quality, fit and finish is industry leading. Never had to deal with warranty issues. Worth every single penny!

Also, the history between AEV and Mopar/Jeep to produce OE spec parts. AEV struck gold with the TJ "112 Unlimited", Chrysler saw the demand and brought out the "Unlimited" a year or two later and branded AEV's TJ/LJ winch bumper as a Mopar accessory.
Yeah, the LJ was a pretty clear 112 snatch, as is the JT of the Brute.

I loved the Rock Crawler bumpers AEV made for Mopar for the TJ/LJ. I got lucky and bought a front bumper from someone who didn’t know what he had (unfortunately I never found a rear). I wish they’d design a front bumper with similar tubing for the JL or at least something a little more unique.

Sponsored

jforse

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT Sport, 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aerospace Quality Engineer
Remember that one time AEV showed off a nifty bumper in Las Vegas that had a flip down license plate step?

RiqxKXr.jpg

cjaama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yeah, it sucks, but they already said it wouldn’t be out until the Fall, so I would hope for Fall, but prepare for it actually being winter.

Simann

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
More time to save up the $ and get the entire package all at once. It's going to be a while before they come out with in-house AEV JL 250/350 series again....and I bet they wait until they get a 6.4/5.7 V8 swap kit out....

Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Well, it looks like SEMA 2019 might arrive before the bumpers they showed at SEMA 2018.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Officially vaporware in my book.

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery, 392 Daytona, JK
My dealer which happens to be an AEV dealer said he doesn't think they'll ever come out with the bumpers. He said why but I was too busy looking at the graphics they put on their lifted JT to remember
Sponsored