JurassicJeep12

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmotorpool.com
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler (Leslie), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Land Raider)
Occupation
Warehouse Manager
Vehicle Showcase
New ETA on JL bumpers... Fall 2019. Maybe sooner for the front.

This is their response on Instagram.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Jaym

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
New ETA on JL bumpers... Fall 2019. Maybe sooner for the front.

This is their response on Instagram.

Capture.PNG
I was hoping these would be out sooner. I have a winch ready to go but want don’t want to have to do it twice.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I REALLY wanted that new front bumper. but at this point I've given up on waiting for it. I bought a Rubicon steel bumper instead. AEV can pound sand.

mcmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JLU Granite Metallic
Occupation
SuBourbon Socialite
I REALLY wanted that new front bumper. but at this point I've given up on waiting for it. I bought a Rubicon steel bumper instead. AEV can pound sand.
I was just at AEV facility late last week. They are in the midst of a full scale JL roll-out. It really is coming :)

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
I was just at AEV facility late last week. They are in the midst of a full scale JL roll-out. It really is coming :)
That’s good to read. Looking forward to their JL suspension offerings.

mcmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JLU Granite Metallic
Occupation
SuBourbon Socialite
That’s good to read. Looking forward to their JL suspension offerings.
the 2.5" is totally dope. Would have pulled the trigger on that for myself but i'd have to re-gear my Sahara (cuz you'd have to go 35" tires min. based on how it looks) and it doesn't make economical sense for me. They did have a Sahara JL Granite Crystal just like mine lifted with their 2.5" lift with 35" KO2s and it looked perfect!

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I got the steel bumper when I ordered the Jeep.

jl-jeep-wrangler-aev-sema-1-jpg.jpg

I still want the AEV. :facepalm::(

Sponsored

colojeepr

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubi
Hearing about the delay until fall was quite the bummer but I understand the desire to ship quality product versus half baked. That being said, a winchless plastic barbie front bumper isn't going to get the MojitoDream through wheeling season so I placed an order with Quadratec this morning for the Rugged Ridge stamped bumper. It'll get me through until fall and should still have some value left when the AEV finally ships. Provided the factory rear doesn't disintegrate in the interim, I'll just leave it as is.

As an aside, Justin @Quadratec has discounts for forum members.

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
American Expedition Vehicles - AEV
March 25 at 1:07 PM ·

For the sake of efficiency, I wanted to type out a brief update for everyone who has been asking about upcoming Ram, Colorado/Bison and JL products...

*JL parts*
Bumpers, bumpers, bumpers...no matter what we post, we are constantly flooded with questions about our JL bumpers...and yes, we realize it has been a long time and many of you are growing impatient but all we can do is apologize and say that for those who want to wait, it will be well worth it. We are dealing with some innovative but extremely expensive manufacturing processes, so everything must be absolutely perfect or it can be a very costly mistake. Then there is the time it takes to kick off manufacturing. Just to put it in perspective for anyone not in manufacturing, tooling for a Hot Stamped Boron Steel product can take up 16-20 weeks alone! That's before production even starts. Additionally, we have encountered a few design challenges as well - nothing we can't overcome, but it takes time to figure it out and make sure we do it right. For those who wait, you will have the lightest, stamped steel bumper on the market that is able to be converted from a full width design into a stubby style front bumper. To be brutally honest with you all, Fall is starting to seem like a more realistic time frame at this point. Having a bumper that is backwards compatible with JK was also very important for us, so we are still doing everything possible to make that happen.

Good news is, our suspensions are right around the corner. We will have both our 2" Spacer Lift and a 2.5" DualSport RT Suspension System out within a matter of weeks. At this time, we have no 3"+ system in the immediate future but that does not mean we are not evaluating it.

Other items like Snorkels and Diff Covers are still on schedule and should hopefully be out sometime this summer. We also have some REALLY awesome things in the works that nobody has seen yet but there are definitely a few "game changers" on the way

*JT/Gladiator parts*
This is an easy one...we don't have any idea when anything with be ready until we get one. Contrary to popular belief, we get ZERO preferential treatment from FCA and have to wait in line to buy one like everyone else BUT I will say, we are excited and plan to have an entire catalog of parts for it eventually.

JeepColorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Great products are worth the time and money. Once they get it all set it'll run for somewhere close to the next 8 years until Jeep makes another Wrangler; completely worth getting it right! When it all does come out it'll be the kind of product you can use to run races in Mongolia, circumnavigate Africa or just last forever taking on local trails.

Lecroj

First Name
Jon L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOAB JLU, 2012 MDX, 2010 Mini
AEV replied to me on Instagram that the rear JL bumper will have parking sensor holes. So a flip down tag holder that turns into a step and parking sensor holes... I'm all in.
Hopefully it looks good with the steel MOPAR front (I bet they sell a lot more rear bumpers than fronts for the JL).
Sponsored