Not open for further replies.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
AEVRogue,

Do you happen to know if the Blue jeep is running the Onyx Borah, or the Onyx/Machined version?
It's kinda hard to tell from the pics.

Thanks!

Sponsored

AEVRogue

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Unlimited
They are Onyx yes, but non-machined. They have a specific offset and center hub diameter specific to the JL. BUT they are not yet available in that configuration... The ones we have on our website are not setup for JL. They will work, but the spare will not clear the rear camera.

https://www.aev-conversions.com/product/jk-borah/#color

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
They are Onyx yes, but non-machined. They have a specific offset and center hub diameter specific to the JL. BUT they are not yet available in that configuration... The ones we have on our website are not setup for JL. They will work, but the spare will not clear the rear camera.

Thank you! I will be ready to order as soon as the JL version is available. :like:

Heuer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK/WK2
If you had to choose 1?....

2018 SEMA JL.jpg

2018 SEMA JL Unlimited.jpg
If I didnt have my well built AEV JKU I would go with the JLU, and tbh even thinking about building another Jeep like my JK makes me tired lol. That said, now I think I *need* a AEV turnkey JL 2 door to keep it company :)

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Yep!... Hi-Lift for sure, Jerry can not so much as we make our own Fuel Caddy that is safer and easier to use a lot of the time.
Will accessories from JKs work with the JL rear bumper/tire carrier? If not how much will the JL fuel caddy hold, 10gal?

Any side shots of how far tires stick out past the fenders on the blue Wrangler? it is a Rubicon, correct?

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T

When the any of your JL wheels become available to order on the website, will it disclose whether or not they will clear the camera, or is the plan for all the wheels to clear the camera when they are available? Or is there camera relocation kit in the works? Thanks!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.