Sponsored

AEV is actually doing a sale! Uncharted times!

JeffI

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Anyone receiving shipment from AEV or Northridge?? I really don't want them hold almost $2k of mine interest free for the next 6 months.
I’m with you. Ordered on May 8 and Northridge deducted money from account which it states they don’t do until it ships but anyways still no tracking info. Starting to get impatient and especially considering the wheels I ordered says “in stock” on their website. Doesn’t seem right.
Sponsored

JeffI

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
The sale is still going on at AEVs site and at Northridge.

Ordered a set of 5 JL Borahs and rash rings last night. One free wheel ($270) and free shipping. Still had to oay sales tax (booo). 5 wheels and rings were just over $1700.
You received tracking info yet on your wheels ?

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
Do you guys want the good news or the bad news? You get both. The bad news is that I ordered on April 5th and I'm still waiting. The good news is that I just got my tracking info today and should have the wheel on Wednesday. I don't think Northridge is sitting on product, I just think the AEV being in Michigan got shut down in a big way. For what it is worth,the first wheel I ordered from Northridge came on April 10th, so just five days later. Good luck.

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Talked with northridge few moments ago and hopefully we get tracking today. Keep me updated and I’ll do the same
I just got a tracking number for 150lbs. and 5 packages coming from Silverdale WA. It shows delivery on Tuesday May 26.
Thank you @Northridge4x4

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Anyone receiving shipment from AEV or Northridge?? I really don't want them hold almost $2k of mine interest free for the next 6 months.
I ordered five AEV wheels from Northridge a month ago, and was surprised on how quickly they came. If only their intended host, a 2021 JL Diesel, came that fast.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
I don't think Northridge is sitting on product, I just think the AEV being in Michigan got shut down in a big way.
You are spot on @psdtime, we don't sit on product. If we have it, it ships.

AEV did shut down and delayed a lot of product. They seem to be back up and shipping product now. We received multiple pallets of AEV wheels yesterday morning and had shipped out over 60 wheels by the end of day!

Thanks to everyone for the orders and your patience. :like:

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I got the first 4 of the rash rings today. Tuesday the 5 wheels should show up and Wednesday the 5th ring.

Still debating on swapping the 285/70 KO2s over or move up to a 315/70. The KO2s have a lot of life left in them at 16K miles, but I don't think anyone would want to give me much for them.

PYLDRVR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito JLUR
My Borah's got delivered today. Thanks @Northridge4x4!

Now I just need to find a sale on the protection rings.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Had my Borah installed yesterday, super satisfied about the outcome, pics don't do them justice but they got the exact look I want: moderate offset, quality craftsmanship, well thought and specifically designed for JL, versatile and future proof for beadlock.

Are they overpriced? I will take them in a heartbeat than any super extruded gaudy black wheels screaming for attention.

20200522_142015.jpg

20200522_142020.jpg

20200522_161504.jpg
Sponsored