Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I'll be having the AEV 2.5 suspension installed in the next few weeks. I plan to put on 37s.

With more research comes more questions.

Should I also have a Trackbar installed with the lift?

What about a steering Stabilizer?

Are there additional components I may not be aware of that should be considered?

All help is appreciated.
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be having the AEV 2.5 suspension installed in the next few weeks. I plan to put on 37s.

With more research comes more questions.

Should I also have a Trackbar installed with the lift?

What about a steering Stabilizer?

Are there additional components I may not be aware of that should be considered?

All help is appreciated.
What are you planning for your rig, wheeling , overland, pavement warrior, etc... ?

Imo. AEV is a lift that is geared more towards over landing ( camping ) easy trails, fire roads. It’s designed to carry, and or wear a lot of weight.

It also uses geometry brackets for caster, which are ok for the easy trails and camping, but are low hanging fruit when doing any technical trails.

I would definitely get a front adj track bar, your axle will be shifted about a half inch at 2.5” of lift. You can roll like that, but it’s also heavier duty and will save you some headaches later, especially running 37s.

As far as the steering stabilizer goes, that’s something you can wait to see how your oem handles the lift and 37s. Easy enough to do it later.

OP
OP
BullMoose1776

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Yep, great question. Not heavy duty rock crawling. All that you described are more in line for what I'll be doing.

It's also a daily driver with a 50 mile round trip commute.

Also worth noting that I have replaced the rear bumper (with an LOD) and will be replacing the front bumper with an LOD bumper.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, great question. Not heavy duty rock crawling. All that you described are more in line for what I'll be doing.

It's also a daily driver with a 50 mile round trip commute.

Also worth noting that I have replaced the rear bumper (with an LOD) and will be replacing the front bumper with an LOD bumper.

Then it should serve you well. AEV is a great company. And that’s good your adding weight, with that lift the heavier the rig the smoother the ride. Also, great choice of bumpers.
Sponsored