Adv_aw8s

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon diesel
Clubs

Awesome looks like it will do more than enough off-road since I’m not rock crawling…not yet anyway.
Exactly. It will take most people further than they are comfortable with. I don't necessarily rock crawl either but I do make it to Moab a couple times a year and this was my first time to winter jamboree. Most of our trips are exploring Colorado and overlanding type trips. We do plan on trying to make it to the Rubicon trial this summer. I'm really a fan of AEV products because of how they are tested and their coating process for their accessories. I also really like how their stuff really integrates into the lines of the vehicle and it looks factory. I have a rear aev bumper and tire carrier on its way now because I bent my factory steal bumper at the jamboree.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BlackRubi4xe

BlackRubi4xe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubicon 4xe
Exactly. It will take most people further than they are comfortable with. I don't necessarily rock crawl either but I do make it to Moab a couple times a year and this was my first time to winter jamboree. Most of our trips are exploring Colorado and overlanding type trips. We do plan on trying to make it to the Rubicon trial this summer. I'm really a fan of AEV products because of how they are tested and their coating process for their accessories. I also really like how their stuff really integrates into the lines of the vehicle and it looks factory. I have a rear aev bumper and tire carrier on its way now because I bent my factory steal bumper at the jamboree.
I’m really liking the looks of some of their products. Have my eye on the salta rims and bumper tire carrier. Took a hit to the factory steel bumper the other week and it doesn’t seem to hold up very well. The fuel caddy you can add to the tire carrier looks like a solid solution too.

Adv_aw8s

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon diesel
Clubs

I’m really liking the looks of some of their products. Have my eye on the salta rims and bumper tire carrier. Took a hit to the factory steel bumper the other week and it doesn’t seem to hold up very well. The fuel caddy you can add to the tire carrier looks like a solid solution too.
Their stuff isn't cheap but it is very well thought out and built very well. I have two buddies that both have AEV built jeeps, one a jk and one a jl. The jk has been everywhere and wheeled alot from overlanding to Moab, Rubicon trail, the Dusy etc. and tackled everything in stride. I have three or four other buddies that all have alot of their products.

tactical_gnr

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I’m considering the AEV myself. I currently have 35s with stock lift on my 4xe rubicon. Would love to see if anyone has pics of the AEV on a 4xe with 35s. Wondering if the 2.5” is worth it since the 4xe already sits about an inch higher than non-4xe rubis.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BlackRubi4xe

BlackRubi4xe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubicon 4xe
I’m considering the AEV myself. I currently have 35s with stock lift on my 4xe rubicon. Would love to see if anyone has pics of the AEV on a 4xe with 35s. Wondering if the 2.5” is worth it since the 4xe already sits about an inch higher than non-4xe rubis.
Are you planning on going to 37s with the lift? Recently saw the set-up and it looked great with 37s. I guess it would be fine with 35s but might be more lift than needed.

tactical_gnr

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Are you planning on going to 37s with the lift? Recently saw the set-up and it looked great with 37s. I guess it would be fine with 35s but might be more lift than needed.
no immediate plans for 37s, but never say never!

Sponsored

Rubi6mt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6mt
echoing what everybody has said so far.

Have the AEV bumpers, suspension and wheels.

Onroad is simply better then stock, particular when you get the tire pressure right. Handles loads amazingly well.

Offroad for my needs (North East trails and offroad parks) it does amazingly well.

This is how it looked with BFG KO2s on a 315/70/17
Jeep Wrangler JL AEV 2.5 Dual Sport Lift / 35s & 37s 20221013_123052

As I want to do Crawl Daddy and Crawler Ridge at Rausch Creek this weekend without scraping a ton, I just installed BFG KM3s at a 37/12.50/17. Wheel and tire now around d 112lbs per corner. While you certainly feel the difference, the handling is absolutely great, ironically rides even better despite a load D vs the KO2s load C and on the highway the 6-speed with 4.88s eaily pulls hills with 4 up and a full costco run. Will let you know how the new setup does after this weekend.

Pics of the 37s
Jeep Wrangler JL AEV 2.5 Dual Sport Lift / 35s & 37s 20230304_134836

fastfatdude

First Name
Chung Yeh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR
echoing what everybody has said so far.

Have the AEV bumpers, suspension and wheels.

Onroad is simply better then stock, particular when you get the tire pressure right. Handles loads amazingly well.

Offroad for my needs (North East trails and offroad parks) it does amazingly well.

This is how it looked with BFG KO2s on a 315/70/17

As I want to do Crawl Daddy and Crawler Ridge at Rausch Creek this weekend without scraping a ton, I just installed BFG KM3s at a 37/12.50/17. Wheel and tire now around d 112lbs per corner. While you certainly feel the difference, the handling is absolutely great, ironically rides even better despite a load D vs the KO2s load C and on the highway the 6-speed with 4.88s eaily pulls hills with 4 up and a full costco run. Will let you know how the new setup does after this weekend.

Pics of the 37s
the 35s looks sooooo underwhelming compared to the 37s.

with the 4dr JLUR, its looks like right proportions with the 37s installed.

awesome...

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief