• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California AEV 2.5” lift

Iaacosta86

First Name
Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Springs and Shocks have around 1,000/1,500 miles on them. Had one defective spring on the original set of springs and they swapped everything out for me. This set of springs and shock works flawlessly without issues. Rest of the kit has roughly 4/5,000 miles on it. Rear sway bar links aren’t picture but will be included with sale.

This was a great lift kit to start off with, I decided to go a different route with a little more travel.

will not ship, local pick up only. Located in Riverside, California.

I paid $1550 for this kit. I’m aiming around $850 for it but shoot me an offer.

Disclaimer:

1.)I did strip out two bolts from the kit. I bought replacement hardware for them. They are both for the bumpstop extensions.

2.) I would not recommend running the front bumpstop extensions that aev included with this kit. On a stock mid arm they will make contact with the spring at full droop. I replaced mine with an axle mount bumpstop (not included) and I had no contact issues after that.

FE42379E-38C8-4F50-ADD3-D6BFC4A40508.jpeg

9ACF8FF0-8364-433D-A02B-C7F31ACBDDB3.jpeg

6874DF18-0050-4073-AA92-5B441559C698.jpeg

A937D960-A1A1-44DD-95E3-B754F0BBBE0A.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 6 Speed
If you are feeling super generous and willing to add to the wealth of information to the JL community ... Can you please measure the extended and compressed length of the shocks ? I’ll be sure to publish for others to glean ... Or extended length and amount of shaft exposed. Either or all works...

THANKS!
Sponsored