Sponsored

Advice request: Teraflex ST2, Evo Enforcer, Metalcloak, Clayton, or Rock Krawler

BamaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Grey
If anyone cares, i did end up getting the RK adventure series 1 with fox shocks. thanks for all your help guys
Oh we care! We do, but we will continue pontificating on this thread about the different kits long after you have sold your jeep or moved on to something else. Our grandkids will all be hopping in autonomous driving cars and we'll still be jamming away on our old school "laptops" with physical "keyboards" about whose lower control arms are better. And I'll be here for it.

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks......I’m running 3.5” XFactor No Limits with fox 2.5 resi shocks. One of the benefits of the triple rate springs, I’m able to run shocks for 4.5 to 6 inch lift long travel shocks , without the springs coming loose.
So I think I'm going to upgrade the driveshaft and get the same shocks. I got the 3.5 max travel kit though so only two sets of control arms are not included. I already have rancho adjustable track bars.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
They ride well, I am on their 2.5" springs right now and very happy. On road and off road is good.

As I said in another thread my Jeep is *perfect* right now how it drives on and off road. The steering is fantastic, suspension fantastic, engine is great. I am afraid to change a thing and risk loosing where I am today ;)
which lift kit and shock combination you running?

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
2.5” I have a bad back and small kids.. have to be practical
how are you liking the lift? Good compromise between off road and on road manners? Ive been looking at the RK adventure series, AEV 2.5, JKS 2.5 lifts and Teraflex 2.5 with the adjustable shocks.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
how are you liking the lift? Good compromise between off road and on road manners? Ive been looking at the RK adventure series, AEV 2.5, JKS 2.5 lifts and Teraflex 2.5 with the adjustable shocks.
still waiting for the rear springs, hardware kit, and Jeep to ship lol .. should have them all be end of the month

The adventure was good for me because I know I won’t go hire than 2.5” I added rear upper control arms ... for like 1650 shipped that is a pretty complete package of quality product

Sponsored

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great brother!
thanks for all your advice

I just kept up with a Porsche doing 95 thru an s curve Mile stretch with no intersection near my house.. should of seen the dudes face when he looked in the mirror and saw me waving at him.

this thing rides incredible with the all wheel drive rock track, fox shocks, RK lift, and ko2 tires... honestly could no be happier with how things turned out.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
thanks for all your advice

I just kept up with a Porsche doing 95 thru an s curve Mile stretch with no intersection near my house.. should of seen the dudes face when he looked in the mirror and saw me waving at him.

this thing rides incredible with the all wheel drive rock track, fox shocks, RK lift, and ko2 tires... honestly could no be happier with how things turned out.
Sure man , No problem , that’s awesome!!

Datjeeptho

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my RK lift and 37s installed

Jeep Wrangler JL Advice request: Teraflex ST2, Evo Enforcer, Metalcloak, Clayton, or Rock Krawler 4B09E36E-E3FB-4D26-BECF-B0E0E644C4A1
This looks great!

I went with the RK 2.5 Flex No Limits lift with twin tube shocks. The wait is killing me. I still have about 7 weeks until its all in.

37s are on the way too. Your pic just made me that much more excited!
Sponsored