Sponsored

Advice request: Teraflex ST2, Evo Enforcer, Metalcloak, Clayton, or Rock Krawler

moonbeam55

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Hi guys - not sure if this is the proper place to post this..... I am having someone install a Rock Krawler lift kit on my 2020 JL & have been waiting 7 weeks! The first week of January he told me my "lift kit" was in but was waiting on some parts. Today I asked him about it & he said he is still waiting for the lower control arms & front track bar to come in. I've looked at many Rock Krawler kits on the web & they list the front track bars as being in the kit. I am new to this stuff, learning from all the forums here, but I am beginning to think is he giving me the run around? Oh ya, I did pay him $4275 up front for the lift kit & front & rear differential covers and installation!!!!
Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys - not sure if this is the proper place to post this..... I am having someone install a Rock Krawler lift kit on my 2020 JL & have been waiting 7 weeks! The first week of January he told me my "lift kit" was in but was waiting on some parts. Today I asked him about it & he said he is still waiting for the lower control arms & front track bar to come in. I've looked at many Rock Krawler kits on the web & they list the front track bars as being in the kit. I am new to this stuff, learning from all the forums here, but I am beginning to think is he giving me the run around? Oh ya, I did pay him $4275 up front for the lift kit & front & rear differential covers and installation!!!!
Man i gotta get into the jeep mod installation market. I didnt even pay that for a full long arm putchase and install...

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t know if you’re getting run around or not, but I contacted RK about a long arm kit, and they said they’re 10-12 weeks out. So it’s possible the guy’s waiting on RK, or one of their distributors.

moonbeam55

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I don’t know if you’re getting run around or not, but I contacted RK about a long arm kit, and they said they’re 10-12 weeks out. So it’s possible the guy’s waiting on RK, or one of their distributors.
Thanks for the info. My "guy" just called me and said RK had changed their bushings in the particular set that was ordered. So that could be contributing to the long wait!

Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
If anybody has any questions about any of our products, always happy to help!

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Are you gonna offer just an upgrade ? Don’t need full kit, just arms and brackets.
We will, long arm kits will be available in both complete systems and upgrade kits :like:

Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
You guys have great stuff. One of the most talented Jeep guys I know runs your stuff, and it just works. Keep it up.
Thanks! That's always been the goal of the company, premium suspension products that last and work for the past 20 years :like: