- granite gray ext
- saddle brown leather interior
- cold weather
- safety pkg
- led
- remote proximity
- 8.4 premium audio
- Trailer tow & elec

right now iffy on steel bumper...Trying to keep cost down for my budget.

should I add it or any other options that should be“needed”
Sponsored

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
I passed on the steel bumper. While it looks great, i've heard the rear steel bumpers are iffy, at best.

I also passed on leather. it's not really leather, but more of a vinyl, and vinyl seats SUCK in Texas heat.

I did opt for the premium soft top and the advanced safety package. Adaptive cruise control IS AWESOME.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have the steel bumpers and think they are a good compromise of strength and weight.

Leather is leather with standard, perforated and Katzkin. But a pain in a well-used Jeep to keep looking nice.

Different order the safety systems because they are expensive parts to fix and can make a driver lazy when they depend on them. And too many people don't read and learn the limitarions for each system. Ask the dead Tesla drivers that thought Autopilot meant "I don't have to pay attention to my driving anymore".

Do you get a lot of cold weather in San Jose? I live in the freeze belt and didn't get it - I just put on 30 pounds of insulaing fat each winter like polar bears.

8.4 and aux switches (tow) are nice to have.

OP
OP

Monsterdun

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I have the steel bumpers and think they are a good compromise of strength and weight.

Leather is leather with standard, perforated and Katzkin. But a pain in a well-used Jeep to keep looking nice.

Different order the safety systems because they are expensive parts to fix and can make a driver lazy when they depend on them. And too many people don't read and learn the limitarions for each system. Ask the dead Tesla drivers that thought Autopilot meant "I don't have to pay attention to my driving anymore".

Do you get a lot of cold weather in San Jose? I live in the freeze belt and didn't get it - I just put on 30 pounds of insulaing fat each winter like polar bears.

8.4 and aux switches (tow) are nice to have.
SJ is Not super cold... but it’s a nice perk for my wife!!! And we do hit up the snow enough where it is needed.
I have cloth seats now in my 14 Sahara , and wife hates it... we have indoor cats and those seats are like magnets whenever we get in!

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
Have you seen any pics of a gray paired with Dark Saddle? Im sure its an individual taste thing but not sure i have ever seen those two paired together.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Monsterdun

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Have you seen any pics of a gray paired with Dark Saddle? Im sure its an individual taste thing but not sure i have ever seen those two paired together.
I have seen it and like it.
plus it comes with a gray dash, as I really hate the red ones.

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Glad I'm not the only one with a granite / saddle rubicon on order!
Sponsored