aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Ah. There it is. :)

I was expecting simple female spade connectors on the factory connection, which would in turn mate with male spades that are crimped on the horn's positive and negative wires evident in the second photo. The proprietary connector for the factory horn complicates things a bit.

You'll need a matching connector to attach to the horn wires, unless you choose to cut off the factory plug and simply cut and splice as you mention. That's likely the easy solution, since it's just a two-wire connection (paying attention to + and -, of course.)

The foregoing applies to each individual horn installation.
Thanks! I think well
Just splice and be done with it! I was hoping to find a better after market horn with the connections but none are around. It’s all disassembled now so we want to wrap it up.😁
Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Don’t be this guy!
All in fun, and funny as hell, as long as they set it off, away from people driving, or where it can hurt someone's hearing. Too many idiots do this as they drive around, scaring the crap out of people. Someone is going to panic, and crash.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Don’t be this guy!
Flat bill in his brodozer is going to discover what happens when he uses that horn at the wrong time. I'd pay to see that YT video...
Sponsored