Sponsored

Advice Needed - Trade Rubicon (family growing)?

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
It just doesn't make sense. Buyout on it is still enough where I'll lose money even with equity in it before lease is over. at 3K miles on the odometer and MSRP of $57K they want $46K. Whether I take it to Jeep dealer or carmax I'll get $39-42K for it. Not going to spend $2-300 more a month for a Grand Cherokee.

Going to keep the Rubicon for now - sell the AEV Borahs with KM3s and get into another wheel with KO2s. I had them before and ride was much better - truly have not been happy with these tires. May opt for the yeti track bar and new stabilizer to have a tighter ride and take it from there.
With only 30 miles on my 19 JLUR I switched to KM3's I run 34 psi mine rides fine !
Sponsored

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
I wouldn't go trading in a vehicle I love because our baby gets sick in the car. Thats just a phase and always happens and they grow out of it. It's honestly the fact that they face the rear and it makes them nauseous. Our daughter always threw a fit and got sick when she was facing the rear, then the time came to face her forward and all was well.

I mean c'mon most of us were Children in the 60's-80's with leaf spring suspensions and solid axles and we turned out fine. What you should concern yourself with is moving out of that pansy ass State of NY.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
I wouldn't go trading in a vehicle I love because our baby gets sick in the car. Thats just a phase and always happens and they grow out of it. It's honestly the fact that they face the rear and it makes them nauseous. Our daughter always threw a fit and got sick when she was facing the rear, then the time came to face her forward and all was well.

I mean c'mon most of us were Children in the 60's-80's with leaf spring suspensions and solid axles and we turned out fine. What you should concern yourself with is moving out of that pansy ass State of NY.
Yeah, get the hell out of there! Unless you're like me and anchored here due to the family business
Sponsored