MIJeep

MIJeep

First Name
Shadia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
If you’re on Facebook, look for Wranglher on there. A friend of mine started that company about a year ago and that’s how I’ve met most of my Jeep friends. We went to Jeep the Mac last year, and have an amazing group of local friends that we go off-roading with when we get the chance.
Sponsored

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
If you’re on Facebook, look for Wranglher on there. A friend of mine started that company about a year ago and that’s how I’ve met most of my Jeep friends. We went to Jeep the Mac last year, and have an amazing group of local friends that we go off-roading with when we get the chance.
Don’t do Facebook might have to sign up. The MAC looks like fun.

Azad

First Name
Azad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
We just purchased our very first Jeep Wrangler 3 weeks ago, a 2020 Sahara North Edition drove it for about 3 weeks and now that we have it lifted with Mopar 2" Lift Kit, 20" Wheels and 35" Tires I'm loving 10x more. We decide it to pay a little extra by doing it with the dealer but having the peace of mind on the warranty was worth it to us. No complaints at all it rides Great !!!! Cant wait to get it a little dirty. It fit in the garage perfectly which was a huge plus I was afraid it wasnt going to fit but ended up with about 5" of clearance.

20200424_164443.jpg

20200424_164454.jpg

OP
OP
MIJeep

MIJeep

First Name
Shadia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
It was a blast! We met so many people and the trails on Drummond Island were so much fun!
It was a blast! We met so many people and the trails on Drummond Island were so much fun!
We just purchased our very first Jeep Wrangler 3 weeks ago, a 2020 Sahara North Edition drove it for about 3 weeks and now that we have it lifted with Mopar 2" Lift Kit, 20" Wheels and 35" Tires I'm loving 10x more. We decide it to pay a little extra by doing it with the dealer but having the peace of mind on the warranty was worth it to us. No complaints at all it rides Great !!!! Cant wait to get it a little dirty. It fit in the garage perfectly which was a huge plus I was afraid it wasnt going to fit but ended up with about 5" of clearance.

20200424_164443.jpg

20200424_164454.jpg
Congratulations! It looks great!

I ordered some parts yesterday and I’m buying the lift kit tomorrow. I’m so excited!

Sponsored

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
Congratulations! It looks great!

I ordered some parts yesterday and I’m buying the lift kit tomorrow. I’m so excited!
Looks great congratulations .I just haven’t found the right wheels yet. I want to do wheels and tires before lift.

Blades

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport

20200424_164443.jpg

20200424_164454.jpg
Looks awesome! If you end up running a soft top and have it folded back in the sun rider position be careful going into the garage. I made the mistake once!

agpthng

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU
Hello!

I've had my 2018 JLU Sport for about a year and a half now and I'm finally getting around to the modifications I've been saving up for. I have 35" General Grabber ATX tires waiting to be mounted on my OEM 17" wheels (as soon as the quarantine is over). In the meantime I am going to order the 2" Lift Kit from Mopar. What I am not sure about is whether or not I will need to replace the stock spare tire carrier, or if I need to replace the tailgate reinforcement, or anything else, to make sure I don't run into any problems once the new tires are on.

Any advice will be appreciated!

Thank you!
On my 07 I didn't upgrade the tailgate or the tire carrier and after 12 years the tailgate didn't like having the weight of the 35's on there. With my new one, I have 33's and at some point want to change the bumper and tire carrier so it won't creek with a bigger spare tire.

Sponsored

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
Hello!

I've had my 2018 JLU Sport for about a year and a half now and I'm finally getting around to the modifications I've been saving up for. I have 35" General Grabber ATX tires waiting to be mounted on my OEM 17" wheels (as soon as the quarantine is over). In the meantime I am going to order the 2" Lift Kit from Mopar. What I am not sure about is whether or not I will need to replace the stock spare tire carrier, or if I need to replace the tailgate reinforcement, or anything else, to make sure I don't run into any problems once the new tires are on.

Any advice will be appreciated!

Thank you!
You wont need to adjust anything other than the 3rd brake light, bump up to the tallest setting.

Last edited: