Sponsored

Devsmart

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
How much height does the 2-Door Rocklander Stealth Rack System add to the height of the 2-Door JL?

Are accessories, such as ski carriers or Maxtrax brackets, made by other companies able to fix to the Mod Rack Stealth Kit?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Adventure Rack Systems

Adventure Rack Systems

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ARS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited, 2018 JL Wrangler
How much height does the 2-Door Rocklander Stealth Rack System add to the height of the 2-Door JL?

Are accessories, such as ski carriers or Maxtrax brackets, made by other companies able to fix to the Mod Rack Stealth Kit?
The rack system sits approx 5" over the hard top. It might vary slightly depending on which bumper bracket you have or how it's adjusted. Almost all aftermarket accessories from other companies will work with our 2" tubing using some of our brackets and accessory mounts.

21Rubican4XE

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubican 4XE
Reviving an old thread here. I was wondering if anyone can comment on the windnoise or buffeting of the ARS rack with the sky one touch roof? This rack looks solid and I am considering this rack to haul my rtt on my 2021 Rubican.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Reviving an old thread here. I was wondering if anyone can comment on the windnoise or buffeting of the ARS rack with the sky one touch roof? This rack looks solid and I am considering this rack to haul my rtt on my 2021 Rubican.
No buffeting, but there's definitely wind noise.

Mine had a whistle (unrelated to the SOT) that I tracked down to the open gaps at the front up top. Sugru quickly fixed that issue.

21Rubican4XE

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubican 4XE
Thanks for the quick response. I know there will be some added windnoise to deal with, but it is great to hear you havent experienced any buffeting with the SOT.
Sponsored