Sponsored

Admins - sticky thread for general order tracking info?

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Greetings Admins, thank you for your service to this forum! It is an amazing resource of information and I am grateful to have the use of it.

Like many of the new or about to be new Jeep owners, I've been reading and participating in some of the various order tracking threads. I had questions about how to find out the status of the order, status codes, Jeep Chat info and their limitations, what info the dealer has access to, how long should various aspects of the process take, etc. and see these same questions are asked over and over again as new folks join the forum. Most won't take the time to search or plow thru tons of posts to find the answers. So. . . what do you think about creating a Sticky Thread that gives "tracking 101" guidance and resources? Put it in the "Tracking Your Jeep Order" forum, of course.

Thank you for your consideration.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jeepixel

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Greetings Admins, thank you for your service to this forum! It is an amazing resource of information and I am grateful to have the use of it.

Like many of the new or about to be new Jeep owners, I've been reading and participating in some of the various order tracking threads. I had questions about how to find out the status of the order, status codes, Jeep Chat info and their limitations, what info the dealer has access to, how long should various aspects of the process take, etc. and see these same questions are asked over and over again as new folks join the forum. Most won't take the time to search or plow thru tons of posts to find the answers. So. . . what do you think about creating a Sticky Thread that gives "tracking 101" guidance and resources? Put it in the "Tracking Your Jeep Order" forum, of course.

Thank you for your consideration.
@JAY any possibility of creating a sticky thread for this topic that seems to come up on the forum almost every day?