Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 4xe Rubicon, 2004 WJ
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Carhauler
Vehicle Showcase
*** Note that this Etsy shop seems to have closed as of August 2023 ***

This afternoon I installed the 4xe filler decals from Motorsports Texas on Etsy. Some took a bit of patience to manipulate and get to stick, but it all worked out well and didn't damage any. They're precisely cut and fit perfectly, and I think the colors work well, especially the sparkle blue :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MotorsportTexas

I try not to think about how I spent over $50 on some little stickers, but they're just right and add a nice bit of pop and interest. I've had the 4xe about 6 weeks, and have just done interior and cosmetic stuff so far, but have my Zeon10s in the garage and my stubby bumper is on the boat up here!

Jeep Wrangler JL additional 4xe decals from Motorsports Texas 20220410_154444
Jeep Wrangler JL additional 4xe decals from Motorsports Texas 20220410_154641
Jeep Wrangler JL additional 4xe decals from Motorsports Texas 20220410_154609
Sponsored

Last edited:

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE
Does anyone know if they are still around? Etsy doesn't show their store and a Google search brought up a bunch of links for motor sports in Texas but not this vendor.

OP
OP
BigMaCro

BigMaCro

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 4xe Rubicon, 2004 WJ
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Carhauler
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if they are still around? Etsy doesn't show their store and a Google search brought up a bunch of links for motor sports in Texas but not this vendor.
Yeah it looks like he's not doing it anymore - I checked a few months ago and noticed the same. Sorry I don't have experience with any others. I'll edit my original post.

Deleted member 59498

@pixeldecals is worth checking out, think they do custom ones also but generally have ton on the website.
Sponsored