Adding Amber LED lights into grill from Oracle Lighting

Slexum

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hi All, looking for some insight on adding additional lights and wiring into DRL's. I have the lights installed, oracle states to tap into the white and brown wire... This works, but the lights will only work with the switch to park/ on/ or they will come on at night with the auto setting.

Any idea which wire color to tap into that would make them work with the actual DRL's, basically leaving the light switch on Auto (so that they will funtion during the day)?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

MoparMari

First Name
Mari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JL
If you didn't have DRL from factory I believe turning them on manually is the only way.

OP
OP

Slexum

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you didn't have DRL from factory I believe turning them on manually is the only way.
Mine has the full DRL and lighting package, but I dunno why they won't come on with the DRL's... And I don't wanna try each wire, hoping to find a solution
Jeep Wrangler JL Adding Amber LED lights into grill from Oracle Lighting EA1F7D22-BBF4-4949-AEA8-0F4009D6AA7A

CO_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 392 XR
Another alternative is to just run the power to an Aux cable (assuming you have that package) and then adjust the settings on the screen to have that particular Aux set to always on.

OP
OP

Slexum

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another alternative is to just run the power to an Aux cable (assuming you have that package) and then adjust the settings on the screen to have that particular Aux set to always on.
The one package mine does not have... Damn lol. Thanks though, maybe I can come up with something.

Sponsored

CO_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 392 XR
The one package mine does not have... Damn lol. Thanks though, maybe I can come up with something.
I saw a response by Oracle that stated the following:
"You can connect to ignition power (F52) on fuse box and these will act like a DRL and come on when the Jeep is on."

I have no idea how to do that, but looks like if you can figure it out that is the way to go for what you are looking to accomplish.

OP
OP

Slexum

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw a response by Oracle that stated the following:
"You can connect to ignition power (F52) on fuse box and these will act like a DRL and come on when the Jeep is on."

I have no idea how to do that, but looks like if you can figure it out that is the way to go for what you are looking to accomplish.
Oh shit, that’s awesome! TY for sending, I can do that for sure!
Sponsored