Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,
First off, I'm new to offroading, always been more of a pavement guy. The JL is the first thing I've had that can actually get into the fun stuff, and it is SO MUCH more fun than I could have imagined. I ran Schnebly Hill recently and started taking intentionally more difficult lines as the trail went. It was more fun than I ever had in Autox or drag racing. Drag racing was the closest, but it was over fast. I smiled so much my teeth dried out!

All I have to say is, it got me. I got the bug. I'm not so much into doing modifications yet, but I definitely need to be exploring aimlessly offroad, pushing it as far as I can.

Anyone else accidentally get addicted to this? How did you get into it?
Ditto. First Jeep ever and it's the Mrs. Had no idea we'd drink the Kool-Aid so hard and start off roading and modifying so much so quickly. It even spawned my Jeep a '04 LJ so we can wheel together. We even did a 3 week trip out West to AZ, UT and CO.
Check out Broken Arrow in Sedona, great trail just watch out for the stupid Pink Jeep Tours. The views on Schnebly Hill were amazing, the road sucked.
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

since you live in AZ and now have a rubicon where you can go anywhere, start shuttling people across the border to earn some extra mod money :tumbleweed::jk: