Sponsored

Added Rubi. Fenders with DRLs to sport. DRLS will not turn on and turn signals hyper flash. Have Tazer need help!

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
I searched the forum and there are many threads but I can’t seem the find the right one. I have a Tazer installed, put it to DRL (USA and tried Canada) then put them on turn. Nothing is coming on, do I need to run a wire to power them? How do I stop the turn signal from flashing crazy? Sorry, I know this is buried in this forum but I can’t find it and am running out of time. This is my daily driver and need it up and running ASAP. Thanks.

Edit: had to update my Tazer in order to stop the hyper flash. Still can’t get the DRL on.

I guess the question is, do I need to hard wire them in like I did my halos on my headlights since I have a sport?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
@David F.
You need to set the DRL's to "dedicated" to get them to turn on, the region can be either USA or Canada (also the emergency brake needs to be released for them to turn on). I'm assuming they are LED's since you got the hyperflash too, to fix that change the light type to "LED". You should not have to add any wires, I did not have to when I put Rubi flares on my sport.

That should fix them.

Gregj
edit to add, there is a how-to video posted on the Gladiator Forum.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...lare-with-tazer-programmer-led-install.33507/

OP
OP
David F.

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
@David F.
You need to set the DRL's to "dedicated" to get them to turn on, the region can be either USA or Canada (also the emergency brake needs to be released for them to turn on). I'm assuming they are LED's since you got the hyperflash too, to fix that change the light type to "LED". You should not have to add any wires, I did not have to when I put Rubi flares on my sport.

That should fix them.

Gregj
edit to add, there is a how-to video posted on the Gladiator Forum.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...lare-with-tazer-programmer-led-install.33507/
and that worked... never would have let the e-brake off!
Sponsored