First Name
Skye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Nuclear FSE
Hey all! I bought another car. Still love and have the JL but wanted something to run around the city in that is zippy with good gas mileage. Turns out the Civic SI fits the bill great. 38mpg hwy. 6 speed. Feels fast since I'm used to the JL on 35s.
Really like the car, 200hp Turbo, super cheap $25k and I'm not putting miles on the JL or STT Pros as much.

Who else has a car as well? What is it?

Any other honda+jeep peeps out there?

Screenshot_20181227-173548_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

cohocarl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Honda Passport, '18 Crosstrek, '16 Cherokee
Nice car. Bet with the lbs/hp makes it a blast to drive.

OP
OP
Skye

Skye

First Name
Skye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Nuclear FSE
Nice car. Bet with the lbs/hp makes it a blast to drive.
Thanks, it's a fun zippy little car. Good acceleration and great handling. Plus it seems to like going 85-90 without effort. I don't know the top speed but its but it cuises! .. I've read with a tune the little turbo has a lot to give but I'm going to do my best to keep it somewhat stock since its supposed to be a reliable good mpg car.

cohocarl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Honda Passport, '18 Crosstrek, '16 Cherokee
I grew up on Honda & Yamaha dirt bikes, beginning @ 8 on a 68 Mini-Trail.
Wife & I put on over 100K on a 1990 Civic STD (standard...not the other std...) No power steering, no air, roll down windows, 4 valve/cyl solid sohc cam followers (screw & locknut), 4 speed manual. Got mid 40 mpg's to and from FL from MI....That was in 1990, long before a Prius.
Mother has had a CRX Si (or whatever the sportier model was), one of the last Preludes, and my brother had an Element.

I'm jealous because I can only imagine how they are today. Enjoy.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
I miss my 1999 Civic Si. Its 160 hp from a DOHC VTEC 1.6L inline four was the highest output per liter normally aspirated production engine in the world at the time. An astounding feat! Damn! That was 20 years ago!

Mine was black like this one.

Picture%20001.jpg

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! I've had tons, Civic Si, STi, WRX, EVO X MR, focus ST, integra GSR, Golf R, GTI. Some were better than others but that 6spd gearbox in the Civic was the best of all (outside of that ridiculously good SST dual clutch "auto" transmission in the EVO).

Jondrew

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
We still have our 2015 Lexus 250 IS. It’s nice to drive, looks good and is pretty quick. We burn thu tires though. 3rd set in 4 years. Can’t rotate them. They’re directional and different sizes in front and rear.