First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
I decided to put these on today and am happy with the look. U will like them or wont like them. No wrong answer here. Real straight forward and took about an hour to complete.

Jeep Wrangler JL Added the Xtreme Recon fender flares to my 4XE IMG_4197
Jeep Wrangler JL Added the Xtreme Recon fender flares to my 4XE 68210346305__0EBB4653-BDB2-46EA-B269-3A0F6A74DC60
Jeep Wrangler JL Added the Xtreme Recon fender flares to my 4XE IMG_4200
Jeep Wrangler JL Added the Xtreme Recon fender flares to my 4XE IMG_4204

tempImage3tJBYj.png

tempImage4BXhpy.png

tempImageB2atUP.png

IMG_4203.jpeg
Sponsored

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Now you just need some bigger tires to fill it out…

OP
OP
Gobirat

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Now you just need some bigger tires to fill it out…
I actually have 35s on it now, 315 KO2s, and was going for the more tucked look instead of sticking out so far and throwing debris etc. But thats an easy remedy for what a person wants. Wider tires, spacers, etc.

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I actually have 35s on it now and was going for the more tucked look instead of sticking out so far.
Ah…hard to tell from your pictures. I thought they were the stock 285s.

Sponsored

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I sold my 285s pretty quickly on FB Marketplace. I think mine had about 10K on them and were still at 12/32. Got a decent chunk of change for them and helped offset the cost of the new 315s.

OP
OP
Gobirat

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
I sold my 285s pretty quickly on FB Marketplace. I think mine had about 10K on them and were still at 12/32. Got a decent chunk of change for them and helped offset the cost of the new 315s.
Exactly, was my thought too. Offset the new ones and sell the originals. There are a lot of good tires out there.

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Now you just need to lift it a little bit…$$$$

OP
OP
Gobirat

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Now you just need to lift it a little bit…$$$$
I am good for now and will save the $$$s. I have a 392 XR ordered. But to be honest not sure it is much taller. I did tires and the flares and thats it. I have jumped down the rabbit hole to many times on money excessive mods, than end up not getting it out of it. I play guitar, so blow all my dumb money on that stuff lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Added the Xtreme Recon fender flares to my 4XE C91DEC0F-2D78-4FF2-96F5-DB355AA1A730

Sponsored

Jihx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
I actually have 35s on it now, 315 KO2s, and was going for the more tucked look instead of sticking out so far and throwing debris etc. But thats an easy remedy for what a person wants. Wider tires, spacers, etc.
Careful, I already have hinge chips on my XR. Comes with the territory, but I hoped the flares would help prevent that longer than 6 months. Haven't even had this new one off road seriously yet.

OP
OP
Gobirat

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Careful, I already have hinge chips on my XR. Comes with the territory, but I hoped the flares would help prevent that longer than 6 months. Haven't even had this new one off road seriously yet.
I do not doubt one bit what you say! I get that it sure will, and might do some PPF. I know from experience when the tires get out further they sling more stuff. And a lot of it is gravel or going off road. Mall crawling on nice roads I think it would hold up 90 percent better. I will take a few chips but don't want it sand blasted either. I have a 23 392 XR on order. It is still sitting at the same spot confirmed for over 2 months. Wish it would creep up some. Back to the hinge chips, u can have PPF little pieces cut and applied on them on the front side. I wouldnt be afraid to do that little job myself.

OP
OP
Gobirat

Gobirat

First Name
Gobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4XE
Occupation
Retired
I like the look of the extensions. Definitely compliments your Jeepđź‘Ť
Thank you very much! I was mixed 50/50 on it until it grew on my a few hours. Really dig it now! :)

Jihx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
I do not doubt one bit what you say! I get that it sure will, and might do some PPF. I know from experience when the tires get out further they sling more stuff. And a lot of it is gravel or going off road. Mall crawling on nice roads I think it would hold up 90 percent better. I will take a few chips but don't want it sand blasted either. I have a 23 392 XR on order. It is still sitting at the same spot confirmed for over 2 months. Wish it would creep up some. Back to the hinge chips, u can have PPF little pieces cut and applied on them on the front side. I wouldnt be afraid to do that little job myself.
Yeah, I just regret not doing it before getting chips! PPF is the way to go

dougywarren

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4xe Sahara
I am good for now and will save the $$$s. I have a 392 XR ordered. But to be honest not sure it is much taller. I did tires and the flares and thats it. I have jumped down the rabbit hole to many times on money excessive mods, than end up not getting it out of it. I play guitar, so blow all my dumb money on that stuff lol
Jeep Wrangler JL Added the Xtreme Recon fender flares to my 4XE C91DEC0F-2D78-4FF2-96F5-DB355AA1A730
One of my Jeep buddies was floored when I showed him the price of high end guitar gear haha. He couldn’t believe it! I’m like yep! You could buy a nice lift, wheels, and tires, and then some for the price of a nice Gibson!
Sponsored