Sponsored

Add the Braptor to my collection or upgrade the jeeps?

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Seems to me a waste of time.

It could be a money-maker, but seems a waste of time. Time is worth more than money to me, so I see jumping through the hoops to get something you won't really want. It's too wide, built for speed, a compromise vehicle that tries hard to do too many things without really doing anything well. If the opportunity was presented to me, with all honesty, I would pass and let someone else buy it. It sounds like having a third testicle. Might be cool to show your friends, once.

I don't even think, deep down, you really want it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DwnSth

DwnSth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ : 2021 JLURD
Are you able to make a few $$ by selling your interest in (i.e., the rights to) the Raptor purchase?
The purchase/reservation/order is name matched to me and my dealer. Cannot be transferred to anyone else but immediate household family member. Either buy it or loose it.

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
The purchase/reservation/order is name matched to me and my dealer. Cannot be transferred to anyone else but immediate household family member. Either buy it or loose it.
So there you are my long lost brother. I'm sure it's you, Has to be you. And I'll be happy to swear to it to Ford if you'd like.

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
In this case possibly 30k may not be a waste of time 😉
I have no doubt you could sell it for $30k more than you pay for the Braptor. I probably wouldn't waste my time. But, to each their own.
Sponsored