Fitzy1

First Name
Fitzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon 2022
Gidday,

I just bought a new JL and love it. Want to get some add-ons on but find certain items hard to get. I'm in Sydney, anyone know of stockists in Sydney (or Australia) that stock things like hoop bars for bull bar, lift hoists for garage roof to lift back off etc?
Thanks, heaps

Fitzy
Sponsored

discobean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Nobody any good here. Most just get from overseas, widest range and lowest prices. Just realise shipping is pricey.

Quadratec imo is best but always use PayPal if you ever need to cancel/refund your order.

OP
OP
Fitzy1

Fitzy1

First Name
Fitzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon 2022
Gidday,

I just bought a new JL and love it. Want to get some add-ons on but find certain items hard to get. I'm in Sydney, anyone know of stockists in Sydney (or Australia) that stock things like hoop bars for bull bar, lift hoists for garage roof to lift back off etc?
Thanks, heaps

Fitzy
Ok
thanks for the heads up.

Fitzy

kieseki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Overland
Gidday,

Thanks, heaps

Fitzy
I got the maximum-3 classic hoop (with reinforcement brackets) which mounts on the factory Jeep steel bumper. But wasn’t cheap, even with better exchange rate from a couple of years ago. It was $320 USD plus $150 USD shipping.

But it is still cheaper than replacing the whole bumper. Good option if you like your factory steel bumper.

Jeep Wrangler JL add ons 25A5847E-2FFF-4A16-8D8E-E8B618D76C7D

OP
OP
Fitzy1

Fitzy1

First Name
Fitzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon 2022
Thanks for the reply. I have been looking at overseas sites (quadrant) as seems there isn't a great choice in Aussie land.

Although I was looking at a hoop to mount lights on but notice yours are mounted to bar . Is the hoop on yours just to protect lights / grill ?

regards
Fitzy
Sponsored