OP

Torque77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I took a screenshot of my receipt that I was able to download now. Let me know if you still need me to check the actual number on the windshield.
Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 6.14.02 PM.png
Yeah if you don’t mind. What’s that recal dynamic charge? Says replace with new???
Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Luckilly, 20months in, mine is still intact. I even hit a bird passing someone a few weeks ago. I thought that was going to be the time. Looking at that receipt, I feel good about adding zero deductible glass breakage on my policy for $5/yr

Fow what its worth, my original windshiled on an April 2019 build date 2019 model is an AC part #.

Jeep Wrangler JL Adaptive cruise control recalibrate with lift 20210209_190119

Last edited:
OP
OP

Torque77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Luckilly, 20months in, mine is still intact. I even hit a bird passing someone a few weeks. I thought thatvwas going to be the time. Looking at that receipt, I feel good about adding zero deductible glass breakage on my policy for $5/yr

Fow what its worth, my original windshiled on an April 2019 build date 2019 model is an AC part #.

Jeep Wrangler JL Adaptive cruise control recalibrate with lift 20210209_190119
Yeah that’s what my old one was and I was lucky as well until this last November for 2 years lol.

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah if you don’t mind. What’s that recal dynamic charge? Says replace with new???
Ugh sorry I totally forgot to get the numbers today. I promise to get it for you tomorrow. I assume that is the charge for re-calibrating the adaptive cruise control. My insurance company paid for it all.

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
Son of a pup....anyway you can get me part number your glass is? It’s on the lower right side and will end with either AC or AD (drivers side). What year is yours?
Sorry it took me a bit to find which thread I was supposed to post this in... I'm getting old lol.
Jeep Wrangler JL Adaptive cruise control recalibrate with lift windshield.PNG

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
Lol it’s all good but the 2 letters I need are after that QR code in the lower right corner lmao. The one starting with P.....
Ok, here ya go :)

windownumber.PNG
Sponsored