Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK-8

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Excellent sale, pricing for this item..

For those contemplating Ace Slider's for your JL 2 door, I can tell you the fit is aok. Quality powder coat. No squeaking, creaking or metal to metal contact if you install with OEM rock rails (Rubi rails).

A real decent slider from a terrific manufacturer ( @ACE Engineering ) that you deal directly with. Their customer support is top notch. They are accountable, easy to contact, and there for their customer, before and after the sale..

I might add, that the packaging the slider's comes in is excellent, so expect your slider's to be delivered to your door by Fedex in lets say, one piece...

2 dr. Ace Slider's before install:
ace sliders.jpg

Right after install:
slider-install day.jpg

Week's after install:
20181025_134954.jpg

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fedex shipping for 2 dr. Ace Slider's to my location in NY is $58.14.

Ace Engineering has a calculator /tool on their website that will tell you exactly how much shipping (Fedex) is to your locale.

Sponsored

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Hella Yella Rubicon
Fedex shipping for 2 dr. Ace Slider's to my location in NY is $58.14.

Ace Engineering has a calculator /tool on their website that will tell you exactly how much shipping (Fedex) is to your locale.
Maybe I live further away. They are $100 for me.

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
Will there be black Friday deals? Looking to purchase but its 100$ to ship :) awesome deal thou

OP
OP
ACE Engineering

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will there be black Friday deals? Looking to purchase but its 100$ to ship :) awesome deal thou
We will have Black Friday deals, although I don't anticipate them being much steeper than this for Rock Sliders. We only charge what FedEx charges us for shipping through a negotiated discount rate. They're large heavy boxes, that we pack separately to avoid damage. Unfortunately that can be expensive. The good news is with this special, even with shipping you're well under $500 which is really on the low end for any American Made manufacturer.

Thank you,

Supercharged

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Pontiac G8 GT, GMC Acadia
Just ordered mine!!! Heard lots of good things, very excited!!

Supercharged

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Pontiac G8 GT, GMC Acadia
Excellent sale, pricing for this item..

For those contemplating Ace Slider's for your JL 2 door, I can tell you the fit is aok. Quality powder coat. No squeaking, creaking or metal to metal contact if you install with OEM rock rails (Rubi rails).

A real decent slider from a terrific manufacturer ( @ACE Engineering ) that you deal directly with. Their customer support is top notch. They are accountable, easy to contact, and there for their customer, before and after the sale..

I might add, that the packaging the slider's comes in is excellent, so expect your slider's to be delivered to your door by Fedex in lets say, one piece...

2 dr. Ace Slider's before install:
ace sliders.jpg

Right after install:
slider-install day.jpg

Week's after install:
20181025_134954.jpg

Knowing about the packaging is a bug deal to me. If I mess them up, that's on me but I like my stuff coming in perfect condition. This reassurance helped me place my order.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Supercharged

@ACE Engineering , ships the sliders out in 2 separate boxes. The cardboard is thick on the boxes and the sliders are suspended in multiple foam boots, I guess you would call them.

Of course, the Fedex shipping cost is a tad more with 2 boxes for the 2 Ace's versus 2 slider's jammed in one box..... BUT, like you, it is important that they get to me in mint shape, so I'll pay gladly pay the extra few $ for the two box shipment.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Considering ordering these, can anyone speak to how well they work as an actual step. I have two girls at 5 foot or below and they need a step.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Considering ordering these, can anyone speak to how well they work as an actual step. I have two girls at 5 foot or below and they need a step.
They will love them as a something to step on, to climb in using.... If they are like kids that have tangled over the years with my Ace Slider's on JK's.

The kid's also might benefit from some kind of strap they can grab and pull on when they climb in..

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sad I missed this. Hopefully I can catch the next one. These seem like the best step option out there to retain the stock sliders and keep the seam hidden

OP
OP
ACE Engineering

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sad I missed this. Hopefully I can catch the next one. These seem like the best step option out there to retain the stock sliders and keep the seam hidden
Black Friday is right around the corner!
Sponsored