Sponsored

ACE JL Pro Series Front Bumpers Now Available!

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I called on my order yesterday. I ordered it at the end of July, They said it would be to my house no later than the end of September. It is not even scheduled for production until 11/11/21.

I can not believe that they are building so many of these that it takes 3 1/2 months to get it scheduled for production. I am betting right know that they are disappointed in being bought out.

They were like hey if you want to cancel out, we understand. I am like fuck really, I leave on a 20,000 mile trip January 1st. I have no choice but to keep the order. I can not risk ordering from someplace else now and not get it in time to leave on the 1st of January. I really did not want to install this bumper in the winter of Michigan.

FUCK. this backs me up as I will be gone for three weeks from Thanksgiving to the middle of December. I hate being in a rush. I hate not having a winch on my Jeep when I go wheeling.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Holy crap! Over 50% price increase in 3 years.

luna4x4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I called on my order yesterday. I ordered it at the end of July, They said it would be to my house no later than the end of September. It is not even scheduled for production until 11/11/21.

I can not believe that they are building so many of these that it takes 3 1/2 months to get it scheduled for production. I am betting right know that they are disappointed in being bought out.

They were like hey if you want to cancel out, we understand. I am like fuck really, I leave on a 20,000 mile trip January 1st. I have no choice but to keep the order. I can not risk ordering from someplace else now and not get it in time to leave on the 1st of January. I really did not want to install this bumper in the winter of Michigan.

FUCK. this backs me up as I will be gone for three weeks from Thanksgiving to the middle of December. I hate being in a rush. I hate not having a winch on my Jeep when I go wheeling.
I reached out to LOD yesterday evening and they got back to me this morning with the news that they have the bumper I inquired about in stock, and that they will have a new batch in stock early next week.

I am cancelling my ace order and going with LOD. I can't reward this company with my money when they have missed every chance to make it right. I doubt that they are even making bumpers right now.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I reached out to LOD yesterday evening and they got back to me this morning with the news that they have the bumper I inquired about in stock, and that they will have a new batch in stock early next week.

I am cancelling my ace order and going with LOD. I can't reward this company with my money when they have missed every chance to make it right. I doubt that they are even making bumpers right now.

Just looked at the one that I would buy and it is a no go. It will not fit a Warn winch.

I do not want my winch sitting on top of the bumper blocking the grill. I want my winch in-between the frame rails.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
The sad thing is Jeep can build a whole Jeep and ship it across the country faster than Ace can build a bumper.

luna4x4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase