• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington Accutune Fox 2.0 Performance Series 1.5-4″ Lift, LSC Adjuster

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
OP
OP
Kevin Mojito

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had these set up for a 5,000 lb 4dr. loaded 3.6 /auto / steel bumpers running 35's with heavy Borah beadlock wheels.
If someone does not want the factory boxes, I can compress the shocks for smaller box Thinking 32-34 long box instead of the 42 long. Not sure if that will help on shipping cost.

Sloth

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
any idea what shipping may be? 85286. I have no clue what it would be and have been looking at getting some Fox shocks from accutune. I'll be honest and say I'd only make an offer if shipping was reasonable enough to not screw one of us hah.

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
any idea what shipping may be? 85286. I have no clue what it would be and have been looking at getting some Fox shocks from accutune. I'll be honest and say I'd only make an offer if shipping was reasonable enough to not screw one of us hah.
I shipped an entire suspension shocks coils and all for about 135 bucks from west to east coast through fedex, just as a comparison

OP
OP
Kevin Mojito

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$49.48 FedEx
I'm not get any extra "handling charges" that's why I put the box size and weight up.

OP
OP
Kevin Mojito

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Question I have been getting.

Why selling:
I have tried Stock, Fox 2.0, JL Fox, Mopar 2.5 Fox, Accutune LSC's.
Springs, Stock, Mopar 2 lift, Accutune Comfort ride springs.
The most level and best ride has been Accutune set up ( both their springs and shocks .)
My next set up will OME BP-51's.
No issues with these shocks.

Yes these have more travel then the Mopar 2.5 Fox.

Front Shock.jpg

Rear shock.jpg

Last edited:

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Question I have been getting.

Why selling:
I have tried Stock, Fox 2.0, JL Fox, Mopar 2.5 Fox, Accutune LSC's.
Springs, Stock, Mopar 2 lift, Accutune Comfort ride springs.
The most level and best ride has been Accutune set up ( both their springs and shocks .)
My next set up will OME BP-51's.
No issues with these shocks.

Yes these have more travel then the Mopar 2.5 Fox.

Jeep Wrangler JL Accutune Fox 2.0 Performance Series 1.5-4″ Lift, LSC Adjuster Rear shock

Jeep Wrangler JL Accutune Fox 2.0 Performance Series 1.5-4″ Lift, LSC Adjuster Rear shock
Are you chronicling your experiences with all these shocks anywhere?

OP
OP
Kevin Mojito

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Rob

I have not. Was not sure if anyone wanted to know.
For me, I'm looking for a suspension that is like stock or just a little softer for street. Yet I still want to be able to take some big hits off road. I have rheumatoid arthritis ( don't get old ), so for daily drive my back and hips like soft. When I pill up for off road, I like to be able to hit it rough but controlled.

Sponsored

Jeepr

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 2dr Rubicon
Hey Rob

I have not. Was not sure if anyone wanted to know.
For me, I'm looking for a suspension that is like stock or just a little softer for street. Yet I still want to be able to take some big hits off road. I have rheumatoid arthritis ( don't get old ), so for daily drive my back and hips like soft. When I pill up for off road, I like to be able to hit it rough but controlled.
Any update with your spring / shock combinations or installs? It sounds like we are looking for similar ride characteristics.

OP
OP
Kevin Mojito

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kind of.
I run spring spacer's at the 1.5 - 2" lift range.

My current setup is synergy 1" lift front springs with stock JTR Fox shock. The rear is stock JLUR spring with JTR Fox shock.

I put a winch on the stock steel bumper. This dropped the factory front JLUR spring 1" down. I tried the 3.0 Diesel springs, wow do they lift the JLU up. They took all the sag out of the nose and lifted it up over 1" over the gas spring. Do they ride rough, yes. They would be great for those who want a firm ride or have a heavy JLU. I would put the diesel spring a little firmer than the Mopar 2" lift spring.

When I sold these Accutune's, I was really hot for the Old Man EMU BP-51's. They sound like what I wanted. When I called the tech line, they said it starts firmer than stock shock and goes up in rebound and compression. So, with that I'm kind of at a stand still. Without living close to a shock tuner to make custom valving, I think I'm going to run the JTR Fox for street use. If we plan a trip to Rubicon trail or other big trip, I'll put the Mopar 2.5 Fox back on for that. I like the Mopar 2.5 Fox Shock for length and control offroad. It keeps the stock control arms and brake lines in check ( not over stretching them.) These Accutune's are for someone who want's more travel and stretch with line and arm mods done.

I'm looking for the Mojave Fox take off's now. I'll let you know how those turn out.

If you have all stock and are happy with height of your JL, just find a set of the JTR Fox shocks. Add spacer to both springs and shocks if you want to lift. These will soften up the street ride nice. No harsh bumps and interior does not rattle anymore. Best part for me, my bones are happy daily driving!!

Jeepr

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 2dr Rubicon
Kind of.
I run spring spacer's at the 1.5 - 2" lift range.

My current setup is synergy 1" lift front springs with stock JTR Fox shock. The rear is stock JLUR spring with JTR Fox shock.

I put a winch on the stock steel bumper. This dropped the factory front JLUR spring 1" down. I tried the 3.0 Diesel springs, wow do they lift the JLU up. They took all the sag out of the nose and lifted it up over 1" over the gas spring. Do they ride rough, yes. They would be great for those who want a firm ride or have a heavy JLU. I would put the diesel spring a little firmer than the Mopar 2" lift spring.

When I sold these Accutune's, I was really hot for the Old Man EMU BP-51's. They sound like what I wanted. When I called the tech line, they said it starts firmer than stock shock and goes up in rebound and compression. So, with that I'm kind of at a stand still. Without living close to a shock tuner to make custom valving, I think I'm going to run the JTR Fox for street use. If we plan a trip to Rubicon trail or other big trip, I'll put the Mopar 2.5 Fox back on for that. I like the Mopar 2.5 Fox Shock for length and control offroad. It keeps the stock control arms and brake lines in check ( not over stretching them.) These Accutune's are for someone who want's more travel and stretch with line and arm mods done.

I'm looking for the Mojave Fox take off's now. I'll let you know how those turn out.

If you have all stock and are happy with height of your JL, just find a set of the JTR Fox shocks. Add spacer to both springs and shocks if you want to lift. These will soften up the street ride nice. No harsh bumps and interior does not rattle anymore. Best part for me, my bones are happy daily driving!!
I just recently installed a 3.5" teraflex long arm kit on a 2 door... The Falcons 3.3/springs seem more aggressive than I want but I still have to add a full size spare and verify I have the rotational tuning correct with the shocks.

OP
OP
Kevin Mojito

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From everyone I have talked with, the Falcons run Firm. All of them 2.1 - 3.3's. I have not used them for that reason.
If you still have your stock shocks, try them. I know, way too short. Just test use to feel if you get any real change. I would check with others on what they used to soften up the teraflex kit. I think some have put Fox on. Don't quote me on that, can't remember off the top of head.
With the 3.5 lift, you will need an aftermarket shock.
The Accutunes can go close to stock JLR red shocks, on the #1 setting. I would give them a call and ask for custom softer valving. Ask for the # 3 setting to be like the normal #1. Then you would have a click on softer than stock red and firmer for off road. Worth a call, these are pricey ( $1700 new.)

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
From everyone I have talked with, the Falcons run Firm. All of them 2.1 - 3.3's. I have not used them for that reason.
If you still have your stock shocks, try them. I know, way too short. Just test use to feel if you get any real change. I would check with others on what they used to soften up the teraflex kit. I think some have put Fox on. Don't quote me on that, can't remember off the top of head.
With the 3.5 lift, you will need an aftermarket shock.
The Accutunes can go close to stock JLR red shocks, on the #1 setting. I would give them a call and ask for custom softer valving. Ask for the # 3 setting to be like the normal #1. Then you would have a click on softer than stock red and firmer for off road. Worth a call, these are pricey ( $1700 new.)
I ended up with synergy 3” springs and accutune custom valved king shocks. Absolutely love them and have zero plans to move from there. def recommend going to accutune or filthy Motorsports and getting a custom set of valved shocks.
Sponsored