Sponsored

DuBDzO

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Jeep JL
On your site it states jeep rubicon 4DR with no e torque. Any possibility for a future package to allow e torque ?
Sponsored

jhmartin

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Clubs

Also interested. Can't fit a normal lifted jeep in the garage, but an dynamic adjustable lift (while more expensive than a normal lift) is FAR cheaper than moving or changing the garage...

Danmorris

First Name
Dany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sahara
I just discovered this system. Very interesting!

Two quick questions to @AccuAir:

Is this system available in Canada? And side-question (because sometimes the rules are just silly): are there any homologation issues to be legal here?

Second question: How does your system behave in extreme cold? It's not uncommon to reach temperatures of -22°F to -40°F here in the winter...

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL/2021 Jeep JT
Thank you for reaching out! We are not aware of any homologation issues in Canada. One of our distributors recently sold a kit to one of their customers in BC. We do recommend adding a few ounces of air brake antifreeze to the system during extreme cold temps.

Sdchrisc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep jl sahara
@AccuAir Not sure if anyone asked but is a longer driveshaft needed first or is the stock one ok to use with this lift system?

Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Ive been keeping up with the ( banned sight) review on the gladiator what a rad setup for air suspension. Seemed like it did pretty good on the rock and trails

PA-Punkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, 2012 BMW 328 Wagon, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
We have not explored the 2 door version yet but likely will come towards the beginning of the year. The main variation is the tank and compressor mounting locations.
Here's another 2 door owner interested.

And there's lots of room if you ditch the factory exhaust and go with a straight back setup. That's where I would theoretically mount for my installation.

Jeep Wrangler JL AccuAir Off-Road | JL Wrangler Forums Intro 20210907_143709

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
Here's another 2 door owner interested.

And there's lots of room if you ditch the factory exhaust and go with a straight back setup. That's where I would theoretically mount for my installation.

Jeep Wrangler JL AccuAir Off-Road | JL Wrangler Forums Intro 20210907_143709
Yup, me too. Very interested in the air setup, I know we are a small group, but there are a fair amount of two doors out there.

AndyMcConnell

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR, 2018 Entegra Insignia 44R
Vehicle Showcase
My AccuAir JL kit arrived today, and that is a lot of stuff. Will not be able to get to the install for a few weeks here, but I am trying to figure out where all I can start working on it to get some steps done before getting into the actual suspension parts that will need to be all done at once. Really looking forward to diving into this and hitting some of the Chokecherry Canyon trails to test it all out as soon as possible.
Jeep Wrangler JL AccuAir Off-Road | JL Wrangler Forums Intro 1681873237838

Sponsored

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
My AccuAir JL kit arrived today, and that is a lot of stuff. Will not be able to get to the install for a few weeks here, but I am trying to figure out where all I can start working on it to get some steps done before getting into the actual suspension parts that will need to be all done at once. Really looking forward to diving into this and hitting some of the Chokecherry Canyon trails to test it all out as soon as possible.
Jeep Wrangler JL AccuAir Off-Road | JL Wrangler Forums Intro 1681873237838
Thank you for your purchase! Please provide us with your contact info or reach out to us at [email protected] or 833-247-3696 and we can answer any questions that you may have. Thank you again!

JlJeeper3.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Ecodiesel
I've emailed address on Accuair site and gotten no response. Are there plans to make this available for the Ecodiesel?

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
I've emailed address on Accuair site and gotten no response. Are there plans to make this available for the Ecodiesel?
Thank you for contacting us, in the last few days we have received quite a few emails and I thought we replied to all of them. As far as the diesel, that is currently in development and plan to release around July. Thank you again!

JlJeeper3.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Ecodiesel
Thank you for contacting us, in the last few days we have received quite a few emails and I thought we replied to all of them. As far as the diesel, that is currently in development and plan to release around July. Thank you again!
Perfect. Thank you!

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
mmm (throat clearing) mmm......how is the two door development going? :bandit:
Still would love to see it for us two door weirdos. 😁
Sponsored