Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Some footage of our testing in Moab a few weeks ago.

Looks like a nice couple days at the office. Great way to demonstrate the systems.

I assume the JT at GSMJI was a different rig, but was interesting seeing the setup in person.

972D03B2-E241-46E0-B350-00A4D212C780.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL/2021 Jeep JT
Yes, different JT at Great Smoky Mountain. Thanks for stopping by our booth!

Sar

First Name
Franco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 door 2018
HI,

i am considering the installation of the kit on my JL that is already considerably modified.
To decide i need to evaluate the final expected articulation for the two axles.
So i need to understand the fully compressed and fully extended bladders for the front and rear.
Appreciate any info i can get

Thanks

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
HI,

i am considering the installation of the kit on my JL that is already considerably modified.
To decide i need to evaluate the final expected articulation for the two axles.
So i need to understand the fully compressed and fully extended bladders for the front and rear.
Appreciate any info i can get

Thanks
Thank you for your interest. The kit is designed to have travel from roughly 2" below stock to about 5.5" above stock.

Sar

First Name
Franco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 door 2018
Thank you for your interest. The kit is designed to have travel from roughly 2" below stock to about 5.5" above stock.

Thanks for the super prompt reply, unfortunately that does not reply to my question.
I would like to know: fully compressed size and fully extended size of front and rear bladder if anyone can share that info it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
I am really interested in this system, and was getting excited about it for my Jeep but.....I have a two door.
Are there any plans to make a two door version? The website says 4 doors only.

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
We have not explored the 2 door version yet but likely will come towards the beginning of the year. The main variation is the tank and compressor mounting locations.

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
We have not explored the 2 door version yet but likely will come towards the beginning of the year. The main variation is the tank and compressor mounting locations.
Awesome! sounds good, I am definitely interested in seeing that. Thanks for the reply.

Getting-My-Jeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger (Hellcat), Land Rover, Escalade
Hello,
What to you think the time line is on the 392? I have a bad hip and this is JUST what the doctor ordered (pun intended) or even a diesel Gladiator ?
2" down on entry with a AMP XL step I would be able to step right in :)
Thank you
Mark

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for contacting us! We have not started on the 392 yet but will likely start designing that air spring early next year.

Sponsored

Getting-My-Jeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger (Hellcat), Land Rover, Escalade
Thank you for contacting us! We have not started on the 392 yet but will likely start designing that air spring early next year.
Thank you, I will be waiting... I asked Texas Vehicle Exchange to contact you guys a couple weeks ago, I am go to have them build me a 392 at that time I was looking at a Gladiator but since it would not fit on a diesel I will be glad to wait for the 392, please update this thread once you have a kit.

Kelowna

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I've just had this Accuair system installed (2weeks ago) on my 2022 JL Rubicon Recon. Was thrilled to have the ability to adjust levels as needed. The moment I drove it from the dealer I had to take it down the highway to return home and immediately experienced"death wobble" for the first time ever in any of my 3 Jeeps. Took it back to the dealer the following week to have them check all the alignment again and install Castor adjusters. Drove away and it seemed fine this time. Took it out to test the system now on a very light snow wheelin'track....nothing challenging. Today(4 days later) had to run down the highway to deliver something and I got onto the highway and I couldn't get over 79km/hr without my rig shaking every bolt off it. In town seems fine, but highway it has issues.
This is very disappointing, now another trip, carefully down the highway to the dealer I go tomorrow.

Accuair, this is getting annoying and expensive. Hopefully you can assist quickly on this....I prefer not having to return to the dealer every week.

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
I've just had this Accuair system installed (2weeks ago) on my 2022 JL Rubicon Recon. Was thrilled to have the ability to adjust levels as needed. The moment I drove it from the dealer I had to take it down the highway to return home and immediately experienced"death wobble" for the first time ever in any of my 3 Jeeps. Took it back to the dealer the following week to have them check all the alignment again and install Castor adjusters. Drove away and it seemed fine this time. Took it out to test the system now on a very light snow wheelin'track....nothing challenging. Today(4 days later) had to run down the highway to deliver something and I got onto the highway and I couldn't get over 79km/hr without my rig shaking every bolt off it. In town seems fine, but highway it has issues.
This is very disappointing, now another trip, carefully down the highway to the dealer I go tomorrow.

Accuair, this is getting annoying and expensive. Hopefully you can assist quickly on this....I prefer not having to return to the dealer every week.