AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL/2021 Jeep JT
Happy to be here, JL Wrangler Forums!

We just wanted to take a moment and introduce ourselves, I'm Chris from AccuAir Suspension's off-road department and we have some exciting new products currently available for the Wrangler platform, with new products in the works for Gladiator.

Some of you may already be familiar with AccuAir over the years from the custom car and truck market. AccuAir is now under the Arnott Air Suspension Products family (a global leader in aftermarket replacement air suspension products for luxury cars, trucks, SUVs, and motorcycles), and is backed by 30+ years of industry leadership, a full-service sales and support team, and a commitment to continued innovation.

Arnott’s almost 300,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant in Merritt Island, Florida is located on a 20-acre campus, including a 60,000 sq. ft. research and development center with test equipment, multiple auto lifts, a video and photography studio, and its own fleet of test vehicles.

Lots of R&D and rigorous testing both on and off-road went into these Wrangler air suspension products and we're excited to share them with this community. We intend to be an active forum sponsor and are here to answer any and all questions you may have! We also highly recommend checking out some of the recent reviews on our 2018 - Present (JL Platform) Jeep Wrangler Air Suspension System - Ultimate Package, there are some awesome use cases mentioned.

Again, happy to be here and we look forward to getting to know you all!

We'll be posting some videos of the Wrangler air suspension in action shortly, in the meantime feel free to check out these photos.

- Chris, AccuAir Off-Road

SEMAJeep-23.jpg

SEMAJeep-39.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01176.jpg

DSC01639.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00639.jpg
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I've found air interesting, especially after seeing Dave Chappelle on Dirt Every Day try to put it in every rig he can.

How does it deal with articulation in the rocks? Will the system allow the bags on one axle to fully utilize the 8" travel (i.e. drivers side stuffed, and passenger at full droop?) Be interesting to see on an RTI/CTI ramp.

Sponsored

No Spark V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 3.0 GCM
Clubs

Might be worth making a kit without the compressors since some of us have compressors in their jeep.

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
I've found air interesting, especially after seeing Dave Chappelle on Dirt Every Day try to put it in every rig he can.

How does it deal with articulation in the rocks? Will the system allow the bags on one axle to fully utilize the 8" travel (i.e. drivers side stuffed, and passenger at full droop?) Be interesting to see on an RTI/CTI ramp.

You can control the 4 corners independently with our app or wired controller.

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
Might be worth making a kit without the compressors since some of us have compressors in their jeep.
Our onboard air tanks run 200 psi and we have found Viair to be a great option at this pressure as they are also 100% duty cycle compressors. Certainly may look into that as a option though.

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
Also might want to offer a kit without shocks, and specify a shock length range.

Out of curiosity, what are the collapsed & extended lengths of the shocks in your kit?

I see there are also 'trueposition' sensors. Do you have any photos of these installed? Are they real-time measurements? How often do they update?

Sponsored

4x4tographer

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Clubs

Pretty cool - I like the "leveling" aspect of it and the ability to hunker down on the highway for potential mileage gains. It's probably also hella fun.

I'd like to see it stacked against a traditional lift solution in areas where you need articulation. Looking forward to seeing some "real world" usage as folks install them. But with 8" of advertised travel, I can't see myself switching from my current solution. I'm probably not the target market.

Should be fascinating to watch as you guys roll this out. Good luck!

OP
OP
AccuAir

AccuAir

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AccuAir
Threads
Reaction score
Website
accuair.com
Vehicle(s)
At this time we are not planning to offer the kit without shocks. The shocks that we offer with the kit are custom tuned for our air spring kit. We have tested some other brands of shocks off the shelf and they have not performed as well as what we are currently using.

The sensors are reading in real time. I have attached a page from our installation manual for the height sensors with pictures. There is a toggle in the app where you can turn off the automatic ride height mode which disables these sensors and you can still use the system manually via the app or wired touchpad

Jeep Wrangler JL AccuAir Off-Road | JL Wrangler Forums Intro 1649784089714