Sponsored

Accessory/Cigarette Lighter Port in Passenger Foot well?

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2016 Rubicon
I am waiting for my Rubicon order to come in. Does anyone know if there's an accesory/cigarette lighter port in the front passenger footwell? Several of my previous cars have...

I want to install a Qi wireless charging phone mount and seeing how I can hide/tuck wires out of site. Would rather not use the front media port for this..
Sponsored

bryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini, F250, Forester, 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I am waiting for my Rubicon order to come in. Does anyone know if there's an accesory/cigarette lighter port in the front passenger footwell? Several of my previous cars have...

I want to install a Qi wireless charging phone mount and seeing how I can hide/tuck wires out of site. Would rather not use the front media port for this..
Did you get the upgraded stereo system? In my Rubicon, I have a 120V, 150W plug, a set of USB ports that go to the radio, and a set of USB ports that are just power. There is also a power plug (cigarette plug) in the back. Hope this helps you.

OP
OP
RubiconRider

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2016 Rubicon
Did you get the upgraded stereo system? In my Rubicon, I have a 120V, 150W plug, a set of USB ports that go to the radio, and a set of USB ports that are just power. There is also a power plug (cigarette plug) in the back. Hope this helps you.
No I did not, but those ports will all be in my jeep as well. So it sounds like no cigarette port in the passenger side footwell..
Sponsored