Sponsored

Accent your vehicle's interior in a SEAMLESS way!

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
ORACLE Lighting’s new Fiber Optic Interior Kits are the perfect way to accent your vehicle’s dull interior in a clean and seamless way. The special side-firing fiber optic cables have an integrated edge to make installation easy on any vehicle. Using the included installation tool, insert the integrated edge between interior body panels in your vehicle including door panels, dashboard, headliner, console, and more. The power cord adapter has a switch to turn ON and OFF the lights conveniently.

This is a universal product. While this is simple in most cases, it is important to understand each vehicle is different and may need some installation experience to pull off the perfect install, so we recommend professional installation.

Jeep Wrangler JL Accent your vehicle's interior in a SEAMLESS way! 4233-333-6_BB_1024x1024

Check out our recent overview video that explains this product further and installation!

Sponsored

Civil_Willy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Willys
Pretty interesting. I'd be curious to see how people install in the Jeep. We have so many different locations you could utilize, like between the roof and top or along the top bars.

Really interesting here.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Call me crazy, but if you're trying to sell it to Jeepers, you should probably have a picture of it installed in a Jeep. Wild idea, I know.
Hi Crazy James ;) It's a brand new product, and we are working to get images installed in a Jeep. We wanted to get this out to y'all as soon as possible in time for the popular Jeep show season. Thanks for your reply!

-Rachel

Sponsored

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Hi Crazy James ;) It's a brand new product, and we are working to get images installed in a Jeep. We wanted to get this out to y'all as soon as possible in time for the popular Jeep show season. Thanks for your reply!

-Rachel
@ORACLElights I'd be willing to snap all kinds of promotional pics if you feel like sending over a free set of em ;)

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer

Civil_Willy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Willys
I was looking and the thing is, we don't have much "soft" trim to push this into. The dash would be the best spot, but I'm not sure it would even work with the Jeep. You maybe could do the doors, but there isn't much there either.

And these aren't meant to be ambient, they are meant to be seen, so you wouldn't be hiding these under seats or footwells, there are other options for that.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation