Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Exactly. Iā€™ve never understood sour people. For me, even when I was younger, when I saw people with cool cars or things that I didnā€™t have, I always appreciated what they had. I was happy for them and promised myself that one day I could pick and choose the nice things I wanted. Canā€™t believe some people claim to love Jeeps and hate on the 392. Makes zero sense. You just end up sounding miserable haha.
How is a 470 HP wrangler less practical and make less sense than a 7-800Hp pickup,suv,sedan,sport coupe,or ā€œrealā€ sports car? If people didnā€™t love them why would the likes of Shelby and Hennessy tune them to over 1000Hp? Are they practical? Are The exotics practical? NO but we enjoy them and are willing to pay for our enjoyment!!! So if they are going to hate on our 392ā€™s they better be consistent and hate on all the other impractical vehicles people love

SSVi

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Occupation
Extreme metal drummer/ large cat wrangler / gun modder
Kewl...................but...............it's a jeep...............so...........who da funk cares? Oh right the mall crawling soccer mom overlanding douchebag types. I just spend 85K for an ill handling overpowered school bus when I could have spent that on a "real" sports car.
You must be fun at parties.
ā€œI donā€™t have one cause theyā€™re dumb.ā€ šŸ¤£

26 confirmed

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon eco diesel
You are blessed to have such AWESOME friends!!!! Not one of mine has a jeep, and there's no other 392s where i live....
Iā€™m in Fort Myers Florida, and I have a 3 L eco-diesel Rubicon. Iā€™ve never even seen a 392 down here. Or another diesel for that matter. I know the PedalMonster and the Derringer tuner I have on my diesel really makes this thing fun to drive. If the 392 is really that much fun, I might just add one to the garage. If youā€™re ever down this way, we should ā€œtestā€ the output .

Sponsored

BeepBeepIssaJeep

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon
Kewl...................but...............it's a jeep...............so...........who da funk cares? Oh right the mall crawling soccer mom overlanding douchebag types. I just spend 85K for an ill handling overpowered school bus when I could have spent that on a "real" sports car.
Perhaps Iā€™m a douchebag, def not a soccer momā€¦ I own an AMG GTR so I think I can check off the ā€œrealā€ sports carā€¦ you can say the 392 isnā€™t targeted to you, but you are on the 392 thread about its 0-60 time so you must funkin care a little.

SLORubi

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2019 A4 S-line
I would LOVE a real sports car AND a 392. Where Iā€™m at, the sports car is a 3rd car option, youā€™re not driving it through the winter. The 392 is true year round-do it all-smile on your face-head turning machine. It checks a lot of boxes.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Perhaps Iā€™m a douchebag, def not a soccer momā€¦ I own an AMG GTR so I think I can check off the ā€œrealā€ sports carā€¦ you can say the 392 isnā€™t targeted to you, but you are on the 392 thread about its 0-60 time so you must funkin care a little.
You be the douchebag- I'll be the soccer mom.... who can afford toys with speed and he is the jealous hater without a 392 so lets cut the "future old guy with a comb over channeling don johnson in an aging sports car" a lil slack. He wanted to look like an ahole and for the first time he actually succeeded in something. He is prob friends with the other ahole on here that shoots the rubber ducks. Some jeeps should come with eject buttons.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Iā€™m in Fort Myers Florida, and I have a 3 L eco-diesel Rubicon. Iā€™ve never even seen a 392 down here. Or another diesel for that matter. I know the PedalMonster and the Derringer tuner I have on my diesel really makes this thing fun to drive. If the 392 is really that much fun, I might just add one to the garage. If youā€™re ever down this way, we should ā€œtestā€ the output .

I had another guy want to do a lil test... his raptor looked great in my rear view camera so im down for sun, fun, and speed! Jeep Beach 22 is going to be a blast with all these new cool models, i cant wait! Id love to try out the diesel as well!

BeepBeepIssaJeep

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You be the douchebag- I'll be the soccer mom.... who can afford toys with speed and he is the jealous hater without a 392 so lets cut the "future old guy with a comb over channeling don johnson in an aging sports car" a lil slack. He wanted to look like an ahole and for the first time he actually succeeded in something. He is prob friends with the other ahole on here that shoots the rubber ducks. Some jeeps should come with eject buttons.
239BCA00-1802-473B-B67A-FDE2C962AAA4.gif

Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Real sports car... lemme say.... take an older mini cooper, pop in a v6, and watch how many "real sports car" you will leave in the dust. I must add... it is funny how many of us jeepers also belong or have belonged to the AMG club. Guess we have great taste..

26 confirmed

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon eco diesel
I had another guy want to do a lil test... his raptor looked great in my rear view camera so im down for sun, fun, and speed! Jeep Beach 22 is going to be a blast with all these new cool models, i cant wait! Id love to try out the diesel as well!
Youā€™re certainly welcome to take it for a test drive, it doesnā€™t feel like a typical jeep at all. The low-end torque and pull is just amazing.And it gets really good mileage if you drive it responsibly, but who the hell wants to do that?

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Youā€™re certainly welcome to take it for a test drive, it doesnā€™t feel like a typical jeep at all. The low-end torque and pull is just amazing.And it gets really good mileage if you drive it responsibly, but who the hell wants to do that?
GOOD MILEAGE??? WHATS THAT šŸ˜†

BeepBeepIssaJeep

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had an f150 with a 5.0 and a whipple SC that was very fun. Got 13ish mpg which I felt was reasonable for the power and size.
Sponsored