About to Pull the Trigger

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
After spending too much time scouring the forum and talking myself out of and then back into a Wrangler, I'm going to be putting in my order for a 2019 JLU Sahara later this week. Here in Massachusetts, I've decided to go with Central Jeep in Raynham, as they gave me the best price. I'm getting 4% below invoice and I'm happy with that. I had no desire to take a road trip out of state to buy.

Between now and delivery I will pray to any and all gods that my Ocean Blue Sahara is problem-free, but I am steeling myself in the event it is not.

So no real reason for this thread other than to share. :like:
Sponsored

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
You will be fine. Enjoy your new purchase.

Torero

First Name
J. Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon, FJ Cruiser, BMW Z3, F650,GL63 AMG, STI
After spending too much time scouring the forum and talking myself out of and then back into a Wrangler, I'm going to be putting in my order for a 2019 JLU Sahara later this week. Here in Massachusetts, I've decided to go with Central Jeep in Raynham, as they gave me the best price. I'm getting 4% below invoice and I'm happy with that. I had no desire to take a road trip out of state to buy.

Between now and delivery I will pray to any and all gods that my Ocean Blue Sahara is problem-free, but I am steeling myself in the event it is not.

So no real reason for this thread other than to share. :like:
Thanks for sharing, statistically your chances are great. I am at 14,000 miles and enjoying each one as they roll.